Roberto Bettega (7 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
They're merely using Bettega's hiring as a lubricant while they fuck their supporters in the ass.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Bettega says 'yes' to Juve Wednesday 23 December, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus legend Roberto Bettega says he would be delighted to work for the club again in a new technical role, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 59-year-old former striker worked for the club as a director between 1994 and 2007 but the board didn't renew his contract partly because he was an important part of the club under Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo.

After being absolved in a trial investigating allegations of administrative doping during his first stint as a director at the club, Bettega is now set for a sensational return at the behest of President Jean-Claude Blanc.

The Frenchman put Bettega's candidature before the board yesterday and while there were a few grumbles, Blanc's decision held firm

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Bettega was quoted as telling Blanc: “I am married to this project. I do it for love. I would do anything for Juventus.”

A formal announcement has yet to be made, but sources insist the club will define Bettega's role before Christmas.

Bettega will not merely be a consultant, but a full-on director with the remit of advising and helping beleaguered director of sport Alessio Secco.

He is also expected to lend Ciro Ferrara support, although if he fails to steer the team through tough matches against Parma and Milan then Bettega will lead the search for an alternative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)