Roberto Baggio (8 Viewers)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
george weah. they were close friends, as they were sponsored by diadora, so im sure he might pop up in that. but i think he is liking this absence from soccer. he can live his life now.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++i think he is liking this absence from soccer. he can live his life now.
Of course he does :)
He just had his tird son :cheesy:
Welcome to this world Leonardo Baggio :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Of course he does :)
He just had his tird son :cheesy:
Welcome to this world Leonardo Baggio :)
Hey Mate !!!

Good to see you still come here...

And good to hear that Roby is enjoying life, and having another child !!

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
FROM CHANNEL 4

Roberto Baggio has given a rare interview at the presentation of Brescia’s new stadium and revealed what has been happening in his life without football.

“I would have liked to have played with the Brescia jersey for a while longer,” assured the legend who retired at the end of last season. “Unfortunately, my knees did not allow it. When the new stadium is built then I’ll gladly have a run round.”

The Divine Ponytail’s autobiography revealed the extent of his knee injuries – the first when he was just a teenager risked ending his career before it had even started – and that is why he hung up his boots at the age of 37.

“I have always put passion in front of everything when it comes to football,” he continued. “Tactics, trophies and money never meant as much as the joy of playing the game.”

Baggio was one of the players questioned as part of the Turin doping trial and assured he had not taken any illegal substances.

“The judges will have their reasons for claiming there were irregularities, but I always told the truth in court. My body was already so troubled by injuries that I wouldn’t risk making anything worse, as I try to take care of myself.”

The former European and World Player of the Year has a new ‘sport’ to take up his time now – taking care of his third child.

“Leonardo was born on March 2 and he’s a lovely little boy,” smiled the proud new father. “Now I finally have more time to spend with my family.”

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
Baggio is a legend and will always be ive been a juventus lover for years and remember him playing for juventus he was outstanding the way he dribbled and shot he is so underated

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
im sure he'll get into coaching one day. IMO i reckon he'll do some youth team, because hes always had a great relationship with the younger players in the teams hes played in.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
george weah. they were close friends, as they were sponsored by diadora, so im sure he might pop up in that. but i think he is liking this absence from soccer. he can live his life now.
Not topic related, sorry. Is George Weah running for president in Liberia?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's done that a few times, I thought. But hey ... Liberia. President ranks somewhere lower than grocery bagger in the chain of careers there these days. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)