Roberto Baggio (5 Viewers)

Jan 30, 2024
One of my favourite players of all time. Too young to see him play in his prime, was born right around when he was retiring but genuinely, top 10-15 all time even with a bummy knee. Probably would have been close to GOAT status if he had a fully functioning knee (was confirmed he was playing with a crappy knee basically his whole career) and potentially stayed with at least one club for most of his career.

Jun 27, 2011
One of my favourite players of all time. Too young to see him play in his prime, was born right around when he was retiring but genuinely, top 10-15 all time even with a bummy knee. Probably would have been close to GOAT status if he had a fully functioning knee (was confirmed he was playing with a crappy knee basically his whole career) and potentially stayed with at least one club for most of his career.
I was just watching this. But you're right. Baggio was the reason I fell in love with football. Incredible player.

Aug 2, 2005
So what is the average age of tuz members? I guess it's over 38

Why would younger non-Italian support Juventus?
We have been literally not relevant since the 2000s for whoever is watching football.

Most of us either fall for Juve for a player: Baggio, Del Peiro, Zidane, Buffon, or Nedved.. Or because of the manly play style we used to play..

Generally, 93-99 was a golden era of Juve when most of us, the old guys, were hooked.

Imagine the percentage of new fans of EPL, real, or barca compared to Juve. They would be gaining at least 20x more fans than us.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why would younger non-Italian support Juventus?
come on buddy. that sounds like cristillin, alleged juve supporter, ceferin lapdog, who said the same when uefa went on a full frontal attack in gazzetta. then she and gds got plenty of replies with kids in dybala, ronaldo, vlahovic, pogba jerseys. this is an appalling squad by proper juventus standards, it still has some appeal.

we're old. our heroes aren't active anymore and it's fine. i'm a platini bandwagoner myself, i could still find some new favorites in almost every juventus teams since platini retired. this current squad, no matter how dull it looks, still has vlahovic, chiesa, yildiz or cambiaso. let's hope this team will win something too so we old farts can be proud of them.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
come on buddy. that sounds like cristillin, alleged juve supporter, ceferin lapdog, who said the same when uefa went on a full frontal attack in gazzetta. then she and gds got plenty of replies with kids in dybala, ronaldo, vlahovic, pogba jerseys. this is an appalling squad by proper juventus standards, it still has some appeal.

we're old. our heroes aren't active anymore and it's fine. i'm a platini bandwagoner myself, i could still find some new favorites in almost every juventus teams since platini retired. this current squad, no matter how dull it looks, still has vlahovic, chiesa, yildiz or cambiaso. let's hope this team will win something too so we old farts can be proud of them.
Nice post, but pls pick your favorite in this pic

da75b051f8198618c7ca8c9017ed2e738ad4e680.jpg

Aug 2, 2005

Gds.. i guess you're still talking about Italians?
Of course, there are no stats here.. I am inclined to believe that we are getting 1 new fan out of 100 outside Italy.. and I am generous with this 1%, and I also believe this has been the case since 2000s..

For every 20 new fans that real madrid is getting.. we get one

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)