riquelme-tiago swap deal? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
On this form there is too many people who think that Lampard is not good enough for juve. And I realy can't understand that. We don't have a better CM in our squad, and I think that we also can't find 3 better CM in Italy.
Pirlo, De Rossi, Seedorf

People here are too biased against the English to admit when they have a good player.
Gerrard & Owen are good players. Happy?

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Only Englishman to win Balon d'or in last 20 years, guarantees goals, overcomes so many bad injuries, prob wind up Englands all time leading scorer, yeah sucks. The only England player I'd like to see in our black & white.

Carrick? Michael Carrick? How much weed do you smoke? What next? Darren Fletcher is world class? We should never have sold Van der Sar?

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Neither is Darren Fletcher, or (technically) Owen Hargreaves. Maybe I shouldnt have said that, after the 88 pages of shit Vinman has taken for saying he is Italian, God knows what might happen with this.:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Only Englishman to win Balon d'or in last 20 years, guarantees goals, overcomes so many bad injuries, prob wind up Englands all time leading scorer, yeah sucks. The only England player I'd like to see in our black & white.

Carrick? Michael Carrick? How much weed do you smoke? What next? Darren Fletcher is world class? We should never have sold Van der Sar?
What's wrong with Carrick?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

None. I never stated Carrick is world class, but he is damn good.

And if you're looking for an overrated player, Owen is one of them.

You are incredibly biased.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
None. I never stated Carrick is world class, but he is damn good.

And if you're looking for an overrated player, Owen is one of them.

You are incredibly biased.
Owen isn't overrated. At least not these days. I mean it's hard to be overrated when you're reputation is being injured more than healthy. As far a finishing goes he is one of the world's best. Now if he can only make it longer than 6 months without blowing a knee. If he were to regain his fitness and off the ball ability of his younger days he could be one of the top strikers in Europe.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
if our management lets tiago go without even giving him the chance to play it will prove how stupid they really are. You can't spend 15 million on a guy and not give him a chance.

Mar 30, 2006
Actually, Owen sucks. But Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick, Hargreaves, and Terry are all good players
thats not smart

Owen is a proven top striker. if it was not for his constant injury problems he would always have a great goal tally each season. He is an excellent player.

Hargreaves isn't even English he is Canadian for god sake. He has never even played for an English club. He just plays for the national team because his dad is from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)