Rio Mavuba (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He is a defensive midfielder. Never seen him in action though. He was praised a lot last season but now he can´t make it to the Villareal 1st team. For me, that is a player of dubious quality.
Well they bought him for 8m Euros so if he has flopped and they are looking rid of him we should offer no more than 6m.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
fuck that, i say we should see how far we can reach without making any more tranfers ever. even for next year's CL. the only time we replace a player is if he retires or dies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is a defensive midfielder. Never seen him in action though. He was praised a lot last season but now he can´t make it to the Villareal 1st team. For me, that is a player of dubious quality.
He has always been inconsistent, he's rather sloppy to be honest..i've seen him play for Bordeaux a few times last season... Zanetti is better imo.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Mavuba is definitely better than Sissoko on several fronts, notably cost.

Is he needed? That's debatable, but he's less money better spent than overpriced Momo.
:agree:

The reason why Sissoko is overprice is because we would be buying the player from Liverpool, who would be looking to sign Mascherano with the money they would get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)