Rio Mavuba (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
Ok peeps, latest update from SkyCalcio Mercatoshow.

- The ties with VdV and Sissoko are broken, they are both rumoured to go to Valencia, Juve do not want to compete in a bidding war.
- Secco had a meeting with Rio Mavuba's people in Milan yesterday. He is seen as the best Sissoko alternative and would cost a lot less; 7 or 8 Mill.
- Boumsong is likely to go to Fenerbache. He is leaving today for Turkey. If Fener doesn't work out, then Lazio are very eager to take him over.
- Apparently, Amauri is almost a done deal. Palermo want 18 Mill + Palladino(!!!) and Secco thinks that's ok.
- Tiago will probably leave for Tottenham or Portsmouth. Ranieri gave the official go-ahead to sell 'em.
- Almiron to Monaco.
- Cigarini will not go to Juve, according to Parma Boss ( He stated that live on the show) "Juve were arrogant and made us a laughable and insulting offer."
- Juve interested in Van Persie; they want to give Andrade, Tiago and Chiellini(!!!!) + 20 mill.

That about sums it up, hope this is of some use to you guys. Cheers

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
- Juve interested in Van Persie; they want to give Andrade, Tiago and Chiellini(!!!!) + 20 mill.

Laughed at that. Then cried as it is now scary how senseless Secco and co are.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wow. thats gotta be bullshit i eman seriously. that means we are pretty much selling our whole first team for like 3 players.??????

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

- The ties with VdV and Sissoko are broken, they are both rumoured to go to Valencia, Juve do not want to compete in a bidding war.
- Secco had a meeting with Rio Mavuba's people in Milan yesterday. He is seen as the best Sissoko alternative and would cost a lot less; 7 or 8 Mill.
- Boumsong is likely to go to Fenerbache. He is leaving today for Turkey. If Fener doesn't work out, then Lazio are very eager to take him over.
- Apparently, Amauri is almost a done deal. Palermo want 18 Mill + Palladino(!!!) and Secco thinks that's ok.
- Tiago will probably leave for Tottenham or Portsmouth. Ranieri gave the official go-ahead to sell 'em.
- Almiron to Monaco.
- Cigarini will not go to Juve, according to Parma Boss ( He stated that live on the show) "Juve were arrogant and made us a laughable and insulting offer."

The idea of buying Van Persie for Andrade, Tiago and Chiellini + 20million is ludicrous bc CHIELLINI is our most valuable defender and will be playing a main role for many years to come. So that makes me think that your source isn't reliable

OP

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    First of all you shouldn't just open a thread you could have easily posted on the section where random players are linked with Juve everyweek, no need to open a new thread for each player link to us. Second of all the idea of buying Van Persie for Andrade, Tiago and Chiellini + 20million is ludicrous bc CHIELLINI is our most valuable defender and will be playing a main role for many years to come.
    Hey man , don't get your panties in a bunch, it wasn't me who wanted to sell Chiellini, I'm just reporting the stuff they said on yesterday's show...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Van Persie??? He is a good player but I don`t rate him that much
    I wouldn`t go for a straight swap of Chiellini - VP!
    We should go for Aguero he will get our team look more lively

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Bullshit news, through and through. We are still interested in Vdv, I guarantee it, and we haven't pissed off Parma, we aren't doing any kind of insane player exchanges for Amauri that includes 18 million euros nor one that involves 10 players and Chiellini. Ridiculous news.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

- Almiron to Monaco.

Wow, amazing. I think the part regarding Cigarini is really the most telling. Secco needs to go. End of.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Juve Line Up Mavuba - Report

A new name has entered the Juventus midfield wish-list in the form of Villarreal star Rio Antonio Mavuba, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

Juve were very interested in signing the 23-year-old last season when he was at Bordeaux, however in the end the player opted to move to La Liga.

The Bianconeri have now renewed their attempts to sign Mavuba, who has been capped six times by the French national team.

The player is of Zairian descent, and he was famously born at sea on a boat in international waters.

Mavuba is not the only player being associated, as there are reports that Parma starlet Luca Cigarini may complete his move to Turin as early as this month.

The 21-year-old is regarded as one of Italy’s brightest young talents, and his style of play has seen him labelled as the future heir to Andrea Pirlo in the national team.

While Juve’s interest in Liverpool’s Momo Sissoko seems to have waned, it seems that Inter, Tottenham, Valencia and Atletico Madrid are all determined to sign the Malian international.

All four clubs are prepared to pay the €13-15m that Liverpool are demanding for the player, and Atletico will submit an official bid within the next 48 hours.

goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    He is a defensive midfielder. Never seen him in action though. He was praised a lot last season but now he can´t make it to the Villareal 1st team. For me, that is a player of dubious quality.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We have been linked with Mavuba in the past,
    i think these are just news recycled...
    The Van Persie deal needs no comments, but the Amauri deal really scares me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)