Richmond Boakye (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The thing about centre forwards is that they can often put good crosses in, because they know exactly what kind of cross they would want coming in to them if they were in that position.

I know what rakib means about Boakye, because he's the sort of player who is dangerous with the ball at his feet rather than using it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
One good example is Manzukic. he is great at dropping off and assisting as well as being your tipical number 9. Boakye on the other hand is very limited and considering he is playing for a side like elche he often gets too isolated and just turns out to loose possession.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think he didn't make the Ghana's 2014 WC provisional squad, definitely remember him in Ghana's 2013 Africa Cup of Nations squad. I suppose he made progress.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hopefully he'll turn out to be the great striker Ghana have been starving for, for so long. Forza Boakye.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlike that freddy adu bitch nigga

phat

May 1, 2010
Another striker Ber4rdi made look good. Though I think this kid could become an excellent striker and I'm sure playing in Spain did him well. I like the idea of sending him to Eredivisie.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #600
    warned for spamming.

- - - Updated - - -

warned for spamming. We can agree on some players but Boakye at Juve next year? Come on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)