Richmond Boakye (2 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Getting rid of both Quag and Matri is risky. You're then completely reliant on two new signings (who are new to the league as well), a completely unproven youngster, and Giovinco :)dielaugh:).

I'd prefer to keep one of them for this season. What if one or both of Llorente and Tevez have a really bad season?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Getting rid of both Quag and Matri is risky. You're then completely reliant on two new signings (who are new to the league as well), a completely unproven youngster, and Giovinco :)dielaugh:).

I'd prefer to keep one of them for this season. What if one or both of Llorente and Tevez have a really bad season?
At the end of the season, it was so bad that only vucinic was playing

We are keeping the vooch. its near impossible both tevez and llorente fail.

But i think we should sell giovinco and quag, and keep matri as he's also a targetplayer like llorente, just alot less talented

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you watch the Sassuolo highlight vids you'll see a lot of good things from him but also a lot of missed chances :D He's that sort of forward. Those who make themselves chances also tend to not be too clinical.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If you watch the Sassuolo highlight vids you'll see a lot of good things from him but also a lot of missed chances :D He's that sort of forward. Those who make themselves chances also tend to not be too clinical.
I noticed that as well. You really wonder how much that aspect of a strikers game can improve over the course of a career. Is it a completely innate ability, or can strikers better learn where the goals are and finish more calmly with experience?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
4 forwards is all we need. Enough playing time for everyone between different tournies and injuries. More than that and there will be always one of them warming the bench forever.... just getting paid for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)