Richmond Boakye (38 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Rumors of him coming back here,if both Matri & Quag sold.
Finally some good method to build a more practical depth with young player to have some minutes instead of old mediocre players that value decreases after season. I am so yes to this idea!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Finally some good method to build a more practical depth with young player to have some minutes instead of old mediocre players that value decreases after season. I am so yes to this idea!
Indeed. You can't expect "the gem" to settle in just because he did good on a loan, so integrating the players sooner seems the best way to create talent. If it's true that we will have just 4 strikers this year, I see him getting quite a lot of playing time too..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This current crop of players from Ghana are impressive, I hope they won't become like Ivory Coast and amount to fuck all with all that talent. Team wise of course, most of the individuals had great careers.

May 22, 2007
If Matri and Quagliarella leave, how many games do we think he could get? As the only other player that could be a vice Llorente his chances might be decent, but I think Vucinic and Giovinco will have plenty of game time instead.

10-15?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)