Richmond Boakye (17 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
that's obviusly true but we just can't sign every good talent in the world... especially not for positions in which we are already stacked.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
it's hard to sign CMs who want regular team football when you are stacked in midfield.
rodriguez would be different. we were close to signing him? :)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
When I say I want Boakye back it's because I want us to get rid of four of our current strikers.

Bendtner, Matri, Quagliarella, Anelka

So we keep Vucinic, Giovinco, add Llorente and sign Jovetic. One or two more could be needed for this. A benched season for Matri and Quags will make their resell price drop to nothing of value for us, and they'd be frustrated they dont get playing time even..

Add a youngster that wants to join us. Boakye said he wanted to prove himself in Juve - give him the chance!!? If he has a bad season, we just loan or sell him yet again. If he has a good season, he's the new Eto'o... Simple..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Stop being naive.
Young strikers wont come here to occupy the bench.They need game time for continous development.
Its the issue with most top clubs.He clearly is raw,he needs to refine his skills at smaller teams b4 he can make that big step up

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
On top of that.... our 3rd and 4th choice strikers started to get chances of playing after half the season passed and Conte got away from playing Gio and vucinic everygame...

Now, with llorente and maybe another dude coming,... plus gio and vucinic.... a 5th striker will get as much chance as bendtner and anelka.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
BOAKYE a hero for Ghana !!!

Scored the last goal of the game in the 85' and Ghana beat Portugal 3-2, now they're through to the qf :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)