Richmond Boakye (2 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If you look at his goals they are almost never simple ones , he creates space for himself and shoots . He is definetly not a simple poacher . People who have seen sassuolo this season also say he has a great part in the construction of the game while holding the ball forward and helping his team mates

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you look at his goals they are almost never simple ones , he creates space for himself and shoots . He is definetly not a simple poacher . People who have seen sassuolo this season also say he has a great part in the construction of the game while holding the ball forward and helping his team mates
An Amauri who scores goals?! :shocked:

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
How good is this guy? I haven't seen him play but stats wise he looks very impressive. Maybe our most impressive youngster atm.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How good is this guy? I haven't seen him play but stats wise he looks very impressive. Maybe our most impressive youngster atm.
you shouldn't only see his stats to judge him , he is much more than a simple finisher

Immobile was more impressive last season and, yet, we managed to sell half of his contract.
yes , but immobile is a finisher , boakye is much more talented and is not a simple finisher so it's normal for immobile to have better stats . Plus immobile scored his goals with zeman . Personally i wouldn' really be that bothered if we sold his other half , i have never have had much hope in him

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
yes , but immobile is a finisher , boakye is much more talented and is not a simple finisher so it's normal for immobile to have better stats . Plus immobile scored his goals with zeman . Personally i wouldn' really be that bothered if we sold his other half , i have never have had much hope in him
Watch! He'll be a WC player! Both of 'em :stuckup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anybody else in the habit of calling this guy Richmond (sexual group activity nickname) anytime they read his surname?

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)