Richmond Boakye (7 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not impressed by Conte so far

Just in the last two days he has already mentioned tiredness and that Italian sides recently struggle against Spanish sides - I would have thought if anything Conte wouldn't make excuses, but to me comments about those things definitely bordering excuses.

Call it knee-jerking or whatever you like, I've seen enough pre-seasons to know what's coming.
I hate to be so positive but with the team in hand it seems that Conte is destined for failure this season for two reasons:

1 - Our defence completely sucks and has zero depth
2 - There are too many unwanted players still around meaning it will difficult to create a strong team environment when all these unwanted leeches are hanging around
:howler:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've no idea, but you get the mental juggernauts like Fresh, Janna and others spouting this nonsense non stop...still not as bad as Linebreak calling for Conte's head in last pre-season when we lost to Sporting Lisbon in some useless friendly :howler:
:kiss:
Love you too babe.

Listen, I'm not saying play Boakye in the first team right away, that would be stupid. But I am saying that Boakye has hope to become more than the mediocre Matri\Quag, which isn't too hard to do quite frankly. In fact it doesn't have to be Boakye, I want our youth strikers to be given time on the pitch. I never said that he would amount to anything, all I said is that I wish the very best for him, you seem to pick and choose what you read my friend.

Also what the fuck is wrong with people being satisfied with Matri? What the fuck is a Matri? Dude is CRAP! Same goes for Quag, they're half a level better than Boriello! Ok maybe not :lol:, but you know what I'm saying they're nothing to be exited for.

@Klin
Yes I'll remember him in 20 seasons, just like I'll remember Ayub Daud my Somali brother :heart:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:kiss:
Love you too babe.

Listen, I'm not saying play Boakye in the first team right away, that would be stupid. But I am saying that Boakye has hope to become more than the mediocre Matri\Quag, which isn't too hard to do quite frankly. In fact it doesn't have to be Boakye, I want our youth strikers to be given time on the pitch. I never said that he would amount to anything, all I said is that I wish the very best for him, you seem to pick and choose what you read my friend.

Also what the fuck is wrong with people being satisfied with Matri? What the fuck is a Matri? Dude is CRAP! Same goes for Quag, they're half a level better than Boriello! Ok maybe not :lol:, but you know what I'm saying they're nothing to be exited for.

@Klin
Yes I'll remember him in 20 seasons, just like I'll remember Ayub Daud my Somali brother :heart:
:howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)