Riccardo Orsolini*** (11 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #362
    It could be a handshake deal. Noting written in paper. In business that's BS most of the time but if Bologna want to continue dealing with Juve and if we want the player then it won't be close to 70m. Wouldn't be close to 20m either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

corriere torino report that we'll take him back this summer, for 26m. this is some recycled news and i have no idea whether there's any substance to it. honestly, with kulusevski arriving, i can't see it happening unless we offload both bernardeschi and costa.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

corriere torino report that we'll take him back this summer, for 26m. this is some recycled news and i have no idea whether there's any substance to it. honestly, with kulusevski arriving, i can't see it happening unless we offload both bernardeschi and costa.
    I could see it happening because it always felt like the sales of him and Mandragora were like a workaround to the old co-ownership deals. Instead we sold them but retained a buyback.

Time will tell if we exercise the buybacks but I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign both and possibly sell them on again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Tried to Robben every attack Bologna got, he ended up running virtually across our penalty area to get a shot in. Probably because he had little faith in his strikers.

Anyway, he is still a weapon doing that, could be useful with better players. But MDS had him under control when it came to going outside.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

It'd have to do with a gentlemen's agreement like with mandragora, not any players staying or leaving.

Both would then play elsewhere.

Hope there isn't one for orsolini or that they agree to postpone or give a pandemic discount, otherwise tough if we've to spend 50m for those two players. In trades, they'll be worth less.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Juve's option to buyback Ricardo Orsolini expired on 10 July. If they want the player now, they'd have to enter into new talks with Bologna. [GdS]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)