Riccardo Orsolini*** (7 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Has actually been very good for Bologna. I thought he’d be one of those “talents” who doesn’t show much but fancy dribbling, but lack of end product. He’s really delivered for them and also scored on his NT debut.

We need more wingers, as Costa is made of glass. 4-3-3 needs to also be an option for us as well going forward, so I hope Tici brings him in. €22.5m is a very fair price.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #308
    I prefer him to Berna.

get him and keep him.
    or
    buy at 22.5 and sell for 50 in the EPL. :fab3:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'd take him over chiesa given the difference in price, I dont think chiesa is That much better
    Chiesa is defenitely higher tier player my man. I prefer Chiesa for starting quality talent.

But you have a point in that the difference between them isnt really the 50m ish that would probably separate their price tags (if we buy Orsolini with 22m this summer).

Dont see Chiesa going under 70m, unless he is rebelling or contract winding down.

Jul 13, 2010
    I'm really shocked how he improved since leaving atalanta. He earned his way into the starting 11 by scoring and assisting when subbed in bologna and here he is, one of the most productive young italians in the league. It would be fair to have him to have some options if we'd go with wings some time in the future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)