Riccardo Orsolini - AM R - Ascoli (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol kidding , only way to say anything negative about that move is if you were embarrassed like defender / ankles broken getting twisted upside down.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Awesome price. We got Berardi for 4.5M too at 1st, it was only for a coown back then tho.
@Bianconero81 i know hes no Gagliardini but this one good enough for you? :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Awesome price. We got Berardi for 4.5M too at 1st, it was only for a coown back then tho.
Please don't tell me that he's upset that we didn't pay 27 million for a 22 year old who has made 8 Serie A starts in his life

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please don't tell me that he's upset that we didn't pay 27 million for a 22 year old who has made 8 Serie A starts in his life
Rest assured he would been even more upset if we had, dude just covering his bases, insuring maximum bitching outcome.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't know the exact figures yet. However, 20 million is the standard fee it seems these days. Verratti had made 0 Serie A starts before moving to PSG (I do realize the fee was significantly lower). I would just like to see us take more risks, instead of playing it safe with uninspiring acquisitions like Rincon and Hernanes.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this Orsolini kid. Now, onto Pellegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Rest assured he would been even more upset if we had, dude just covering his bases, insuring maximum bitching outcome.

:baus: :tup: Glad you have everything figured out. You must be so proud of yourself :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We don't know the exact figures yet. However, 20 million is the standard fee it seems these days. Verratti had made 0 Serie A starts before moving to PSG (I do realize the fee was significantly lower). I would just like to see us take more risks, instead of playing it safe with uninspiring acquisitions like Rincon and Hernanes.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this Orsolini kid. Now, onto Pellegri.

- - - Updated - - -

:baus: :tup: Glad you have everything figured out. You must be so proud of yourself :D
I have no idea who this Pellegri guy is but if Marotta wants i want too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)