Riccardo Orsolini - AM R - Ascoli (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need a new and improved epic fap emoticon. :tuttosport: just does not cut it.
I agree :D

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are crazy, Verrati is not coming here and if he does it'll be at the end of his career. He'll probably be snatched up by Barca and will be a perfect fit and u niggas gonna cry
Shut up, and fuck Inzaghi the dirty, terminally offside, rat faced shitcunt :p

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I'm just trying to soften the eventual disappointment
I was taking the whole thing as a sort of joke (they got same rep, yada yada yada). Hopefully you did too, if not then read the below:

As farfetched as it sounds, Verratti could easily happen. However, notice how I did not specify a time as it is highly unlikely in the summer but less so every consecutive summer as long as he doesnt extend. Furthermore, it's WAY more likely he'd join us than Barcelona and here are the reasons:

1)Andre Gomez
2) Busquets
3) Rafinha
4) Sergi Roberto
Do I really need to continue naming the players they already have?

So we established they're pretty much covered

Had you said Madrid, I'd entertain the idea. Barcelona is just silly bro. Anywhere else is either on our level or less. Add to that the fan-factor and you've got a recipe for a possible scenario.

Now wear that imaginary Barca chinese replica shirt in shame

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I agree :D

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up, and fuck Inzaghi the dirty, terminally offside, rat faced shitcunt :p
Let me tell you something a couple things about Super Pippo. Not only is he one of the best #9's of all times while having the athleticism of a cripple, he has accomplished so much more in his international and club career then a certain gypsy looking hobo you love, called Baggio. Super Pippo doesn't crumble under pressure, he thrives under it. I remember there was this game Milan vs Madrid, Pippo was towards the end of his career, Meelan had Pato, Zlatan, Robinho, El Sharmuta. These guys were shooting blanks, Mourinho's Madrid was leading 2-0, EuroMax was stressing, Super Pippo told 'em : "Let me get 'em boss!" and he scored 2 goals in the last 15 minutes of the game. Baggio can't do that.

Also Super Pippo has 3 scudetti, 2 CL titles, a WC titles and a finalist in the Euro Cup 2000. What does Baggio have? Baggio is a miskeen.

I was taking the whole thing as a sort of joke (they got same rep, yada yada yada). Hopefully you did too, if not then read the below:

As farfetched as it sounds, Verratti could easily happen. However, notice how I did not specify a time as it is highly unlikely in the summer but less so every consecutive summer as long as he doesnt extend. Furthermore, it's WAY more likely he'd join us than Barcelona and here are the reasons:

1)Andre Gomez
2) Busquets
3) Rafinha
4) Sergi Roberto

Had you said Madrid, I'd entertain the idea. Barcelona is just silly bro. Anywhere else is either on our level or less. Add to that the fan-factor and you've got a recipe for a possible scenario.

:lol:

k

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to find a compilations of Inzaghi's celebration, I don't even wanna see his goal, I want to share his celebration with my friends @Bianconero81 and @Bianconero_Aus

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
While Baggio shits his pants.
"Simply put he crapped. Crapped a hell of a lot. That isn't a bad thing in itself, but the fact that he'd do it at the ground, in our dressing room, just before the game got on our nerves somewhat . Especially if the dressing room was small - a stink like that in such a confined space can get a little overpowering. Often he'd go three or four times in the space of 10 minutes."

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
"Simply put he crapped. Crapped a hell of a lot. That isn't a bad thing in itself, but the fact that he'd do it at the ground, in our dressing room, just before the game got on our nerves somewhat . Especially if the dressing room was small - a stink like that in such a confined space can get a little overpowering. Often he'd go three or four times in the space of 10 minutes."
:rofl:

I love Inzaghi :heart:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

1)Andre Gomez
2) Busquets
3) Rafinha
4) Sergi Roberto

Veratti is better than all those players mentioned. If they sell iniesta they have to replace him with a creative midfielder like veratti.

But i want him at juve :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

1)Andre Gomez
2) Busquets
3) Rafinha
4) Sergi Roberto

Its very rare I disagree with you, but I do big time this time. Real Madrid have the best midfield in the world, he would be useful signing for them but they dont necessarily need him (except replace Modric in a year or two), they are stacked in creative mids. Barcelona on the other hand live and die by Iniesta, their midfield has become incredibly mediocre. Busquets is a good DM (tho has lost form this season), but the rest are just all around decent CMs, Rakitic bit better then the rest as very good one, Verratti is pretty much better then most of those put together. Its exactly the kind of midfielder Barca crave for, someone who comes up with different solutions and doesnt just give the whole responsbility to iniesta or attacking trio. They are defenitely not covered, theres a reason Real madrid has owned their mid in recent clasicos.

Barcelona has this ultimate football aura still, but now its entirely because of their attacking trio. The individual quality of their mids arent much to talk about at all anymore (their organisation and systemic style is still there, tho alot more direct now, lot more boring long balls now). Real Madrids is EASILY better then theirs for some time now. Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Isco, James, Kovacic, Asensio, pretty much all of these players are better then their barcelona counterpart in the hierarchy except for Iniesta. And even there, I would take Modric over Iniesta right now.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
So we agree that Verratti to Madrid/Barcelona won't happen for at least another 2 years, right?

If his agent's blabbering says anything it's that he's done with PSG, I doubt he'd want to wait for another 2 years or so until they come asking.

Barcelona definitely won't get rid of Busquets IMO, their philosophy is based on chemistry and they hold players that have lasted with the club long highly, unless by some freak occurrence one of these two regresses horribly. He hasn't been his usual self but that shit happens. Moreover, Busquets' position at Barcelona is one of the most important in the team, hell even Mascherano couldn't take that place away from him in the past.

Madrid on the other hand are known for being assholes (Casillas case and point) and for going for every single superstar (Galacticos), Robben and whats his face schneider come to mind, Im sure if Modric regresses, Verratti to Madrid could be likely.

However, the main argument was whether or not Verratti to Juve is plausible. @Fr3sh claimed that it's a no-no and that he'd have a better chance at being with Barcelona in the next few years and that we'd only be able to get him in his last years. I just don't see how that is the case, we need a midfielder and I am not saying he is a target or that it's definitely happening, as I said before I was only using the Verratti to Juve as a joke, hence why it's happening here in poor Orsolini's thread.

I genuinely believe we have a better chance at Verratti than Barcelona, albeit a very slim one, and that if it came to 2-3 years later, Madrid could also target him as a Modric replacement. Barcelona would still have Busquets (he's only 28) and I just don't see how he would be the Iniesta replacement they'd want. At the rate we are growing, I don't think we'd have problems challenging the Spanish giants for Verratti in 2-3 years or so. Furthermore, if he's going to push for a move sooner, we are the most likely destination considering everything in the past and each club's currrent status regarding midfielders, if anything Barcelona need to replace Rakitic.

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona on the other hand live and die by Iniesta, their midfield has become incredibly mediocre. Busquets is a good DM (tho has lost form this season), but the rest are just all around decent CMs, Rakitic bit better then the rest as very good one
I don't know I just do not see him as a viable replacement to Iniesta or Rakitic, I could be wrong as I can't claim I've watched too much of Verratti, I rarely tune into PSG. But like I said Iniesta could easily last 2-3 years, same goes for Modric. I dont understand why Verratti to Barcelona is more likely than Verratti to Madrid or to Juve in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Have to say my argument was weak in the earlier post though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Verratti to us is plausible but not all too realistic. He is plausible for around 4-5 clubs really.

I dont think Verratti is going to either Real or Barca, if he was going to one it would be Barca most likely, they need him alot more and he would have a system he is kinda born for. I didnt say Barca would sell Busquets, Veratti can play with him obviously since one is a playmaker and the other holding DM, but after being top class DM for so long, he has been questionable this season (I mentionned him only to point out even someone as super reliable as him is struggling this season for them, their midfield significantly weaker), but part of it is LEs tactics, no more genuine tiki taka in mid anymore, Busquets main strength. Iniesta is ageing quick, and rest of their midfield options arent more then mid level for the most part. So yeah Real defenitely have the upper hand there, and Real would keep that upper hand for long time if they managed to take Verratti before Barca just for the heck of it.

Same Barca who btw kinda have more restrictive financials then Real these days, their ridicolous salary budget thats the most by far in sports holding them back (nearly 70% of their revenue goes to salary budget that is 340m lol...plus the financially support their other sport teams that are financial drains) plus questionable management with the finances despite being monstrously profitable brand. They dont go above certain figure anymore, and they wont until they turn things around in bussiness dealings.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know I just do not see him as a viable replacement to Iniesta or Rakitic, I could be wrong as I can't claim I've watched too much of Verratti, I rarely tune into PSG. But like I said Iniesta could easily last 2-3 years, same goes for Modric. I dont understand why Verratti to Barcelona is more likely than Verratti to Madrid or to Juve in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Have to say my argument was weak in the earlier post though.
He is a viable replacement to both, he is flat out superior to Rakitic by far, and he is pretty much close to Iniesta level while being defensively much more solid (Iniesta is declining and is more injury prone, he is going on fumes and pure genial brains these days, burden of carrying whole midfield needs to be shared). Barca need him more then Real so I could see them pushing harder for him, tho Real would try to get him for long term goals, while Barca really need him immediately. If MSN have off day their midfield does ZILCH to make the difference these days. While with Real they have Kroos and Modric who does plenty, while having the luxury of having Isco, James and Kovacic doing their thing whenever called up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)