Riccardo Montolivo - CM - Fiorentina (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I think we need him.
He could sub for Pirlo when he's not available. We don't have any player that can do that as good as Montolivo.
Look at how everyone here panicked when Pirlo was doubted for the Lazio game.
The problem is, I'm not sure that Montolivo will settle for being a bench warmer though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
With Coppa and next years CL, we should be able to rotate plenty of players.

Can't wait to see Conte's Juve in Europe :touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lucho or Banega would be awesome to replace Pirlo too. Gaston Ramirez could rotate there too.

Between Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Pazienza, an attacking CM like the aforementioned players and youth we should have enough coverage for CM.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
i quoted the stuff that was said about him regarding the question he wanted us to answer in order for it to be passed over to a journalist to do a write up on Vidal, hopefully he'll get back to me soon, but he's currently travelling around europe atm
ah well thats my stance on the matter, quitting whilst im ahead yes ill still get info from time to time, but i choose not to share it anymore as posts written by my hand there was some things that was said last summer which upset me a lot.
Wow! Could you put a little more effort into your english, please?!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let's sign both Montolivo and Palombo. Great players that will help this team make the leap in quality required. What's more, they are both Italian and familiar with Serie A.
on a free transfer ?

fuck yeah

pirlo offers plenty of experience in the midfield, what we lose if he steps off

he could be subbed with montolivo if wde need the same characterestic, or palombo for better defence and maturity

we wont spend big for another CM, cronios treathened to blow up the stadium if we did
and he got a point

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Let's sign both Montolivo and Palombo. Great players that will help this team make the leap in quality required. What's more, they are both Italian and familiar with Serie A.
Thing is, we don't need a leap in quality in the mifdfield and those two provide a quality bench.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Wow! Could you put a little more effort into your english, please?!
Geez, you really have a hard time understanding the quoted sentences? FWIW, I sure did and I wouldn't consider it badly written.

On-topic:

Montolivo could def. prove useful even though I've never been a big fan of his, same goes for Palombo. However, I think it's pretty unlikely we'll sign a big name for CM and I expect a Giannichedda type of deal in this position which could be a good thing considering the investments needed for other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)