Riccardo Montolivo - CM - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mark is trolling again. Stealing Nico's thunder then closing his thread only to open one Mark has already made.

Burrrrrnnnnn

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ah well thats my stance on the matter, quitting whilst im ahead yes ill still get info from time to time, but i choose not to share it anymore as posts written by my hand there was some things that was said last summer which upset me a lot.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ah well thats my stance on the matter, quitting whilst im ahead yes ill still get info from time to time, but i choose not to share it anymore as posts written by my hand there was some things that was said last summer which upset me a lot.
Badass, I don't know if to believe you or not. But why would Marcelo contact you out of everyone? I'm pretty sure he didn't know you were a guru from before.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass, I don't know if to believe you or not. But why would Marcelo contact you out of everyone? I'm pretty sure he didn't know you were a guru from before.
some things are just best kept a secret. But whatever the case he wasn't wrong about anything he said, infact he was ahead of what the media published by at least a few days on many occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)