Revolution! (1 Viewer)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    They got into problem with this name as the Juve board members and police saw the connection to violence. So they changed name to DRUGHI which is also connected to the movie as the group the main character is leading is called Drughi!

The VIKING guys have been back for some time now... Eventhough they are not allowed showing their banners!!!

Drughi group is probably the best group of ultras ever seen... It's just incredible that they're back. :touched:

Few VIKING logos were seen in AC Milan game by the way... :cool:

++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Where do you guys learn all these news?
    Try the Internet. ;)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    Erkka,

Drughi is one of the most loved ULTRAS group amongst JUVE fans, no doubt!

However Irriducibili has got a lot of the credit for being the ones making the atmosphere in the stadiums better...

Sad that Fighters are no more!

That Drughi is back is great, its so strange, it was just a month ago that I was talking about the old Ultras with a friend and said it would be great if they made a comeback...

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    Erkka,

Drughi is one of the most loved ULTRAS group amongst JUVE fans, no doubt!

However Irriducibili has got a lot of the credit for being the ones making the atmosphere in the stadiums better...

Sad that Fighters are no more!

That Drughi is back is great, its so strange, it was just a month ago that I was talking about the old Ultras with a friend and said it would be great if they made a comeback...
    oh come on, you ruined my cheering... :D Yeah, I know that Irrudicibili has a lot more credit within the scene and they're reputation is much better, but Drughi is definitely my personal favourite. :cool:

Fighters we're great too, they destroyed torino's granata and humiliated interisti and others many times. They're memory will never disappear.

Now let's hope that Irrudicibili will be back too, just say your wish loudly and it will become true. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    We need the Irriducibili back to give the Delle Alpi a better atmosphere. Ever since they disbanded the Curva Nord has been in disaray.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    LOL! Erkka then I guess I will start screaming it out! :D

Andy, the question is will they be granted taking over Curva Nord, even if they made a come back!?

Viking's asked if they could take over Curva Nord again and they were not granted and was told that they are not even allowed to hang up their banners with the VIKING Logo, so Fighters invited them in Curva Scirea.
    And now and then someone manages to show their flags!

Irriducibili didn't have the best relationship with JUVE management.
    So most likely will they be told to find a new place! :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah that was the issue with the Irriducibili and the Juve management. I really do not understand why they are not allowed to take over the Curva Nord and hang up banners.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
    Thanks Erkka for the news, good to have one of the ultras back. But I am wondering whether all the ultras are ready for the new stadium? Any news about this...

Good God we need those guys to start singing Forza Juve throughout the match again.....

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Hmmm... so how did the ultras behave before this unification?
    Nothing too bad... In general they weren't worse that any other team's ultras. viola's and roma's ultras for example did (at least) nearly as much damage as Juve's ultras, but they did those things at home games with massive help from regular tifosi. Juventini worked in away games, they aren't afraid of anyone.

The thing is that Juve is the most hated club in Italy, so you can bet that our ultras who are the most fanatic fans of Juve don't have many friends out there. Everybody hates them, they think our ultras are arrogant and selfish. And our ultras hate everyone, that's one of the reasons why Drughi took Clockwork Orange for their banners and logos. Nowadays they've got few allies in Europe though, Den Haag in the Netherlands and Legia Warsow in Poland. Enemies?! There are too many to mention, here's one hint though. ;)

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    :D Of course I'm not mad... Anyway, I believe that most of us knew about that site already. I hadn't checked it out in a while, so I really enjoyed that article about how Fighters dissolved. For more information, try Italian pages.

edit: Drughi's return weren't still that straightly connected to Parma, although those things happened in "right" time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)