Revolution! (1 Viewer)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    :sigh: I'm disappointed with you guys... This really tells something about this forum. :(

Look for the information yourselves...

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Drughi is, or has been, the most representative of all the Juventus fan groups. It was dissolved some years ago.....
    I knew that I could trust in you... :thumb:

Sep 14, 2003
    Old news. They've taken over from the Fighters after some of their leaders were banned from the stadium. Instead of handing over leadership and allowing the Fighters to stay, they're going.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Old news. They've taken over from the Fighters after some of their leaders were banned from the stadium. Instead of handing over leadership and allowing the Fighters to stay, they're going.
    Actually it happened after Palermo game, so it's not that old news. Anyway, I created this topic to see if you guys know anything about our ultras, and then Eaglesnake and you ruined it... :sigh: :D And yeah, many of the leading members of Fighters have been banned for over 3 years now! Bigger reason for Drughi's takeover was legendary Dino

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Actually it happened after Palermo game, so it's not that old news. Anyway, I created this topic to see if you guys know anything about our ultras, and then Eaglesnake and you ruined it... :sigh: :D
    Well excuse me! :D

BTW that Palermo game was nearly 2 weeks ago, that's a long time in my life ;)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    it's Ironic how Aranica Meccanica which was Drughi's first (name later Drughi Bianconeri) was creted in the late 80's when Fighters got dissolve.

Many members in the Fighters with other groups created Aranica Meccanica, which is the Italian name for the movie: A Clockwork Orange

They got into problem with this name as the Juve board members and police saw the connection to violence. So they changed name to DRUGHI which is also connected to the movie as the group the main character is leading is called Drughi!

With Drughi's comeback, many are speculating that a bunch of old groups will return... Vecchia Guardia, Irriducibili Vallette...

The VIKING guys have been back for some time now... Eventhough they are not allowed showing their banners!!!

If only they culd be given back the Curva Nord or perhaps Irriducibili can get it back!!!

I doubt it, but man Delle Alpi would had been so much noisier!!!
    With real ultras in the Curves....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)