Return of Miccoli(another return!) (1 Viewer)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Fabrizio Miccoli probably won’t be staying in Lisbon, despite the player himself saying that he’s more than happy to stay. The key lies with Juventus who still have the player under contract.
Miccoli was loaned out to Benfica after falling out with the old management at the Turin Bianconeri, but things have since changed radically.
The Vecchia Signora is preparing a return to Serie A and is scouring the market for accessible targets given the reduced spending power after Libya’s petroleum giant TAMOIL is set to pull out of a lucrative sponsorship deal at the end of the current season. This means that the number 30 may well be a shoe-in back in Turin and will be recalled to strengthen the squad

what do u guys think about this?will u want him back?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    hes a good player but i rather we sell him get some cash and get saviola for free instead.they are similar players and i rate saviola higher than miccoli

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    He's pretty fast, and can play on the left. Considering we are not so covered on that side i would take him only as a left wing that is Nedved's sub.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    If we can use him as a bate for Palermo's Barzagli is good. If Palermo values Andrea @ 15 milion euros, we will have to value Fabrizio @ 8, at least.
    i mean when they are overragin why shouldn't we?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Palermo´s president already said he is not interested in Miccoli and that he wants big money for Barzagli. I´d pass on him, he is not worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)