Retro gaming? (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Anyone still playing the retro games? Im talking mario kart, sonic the hedgehog, castlevania, metal slug, shock troopers, donkey kong, mega man, marvel series, etc etc

Im playing them on the pc with emulators of course :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Where can I download Donkey Kong? That is my favourite game of aalllll time (DK 1 and 2 because all the rest sucked)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm trying to find a working Star Wars arcade cabinet.

Those stupid Vector Graphic engines and boards weren't meant to last too long, I guess.

My favorite arcade game back in the day was "Zookeeper"

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Jewel Thief..anyone heard of this game.

i havent played it for quite awhile now, but back then i was the champ. i reached the Rain2 level, and passed it :strong:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Flimbo's Quest and Boulder Dash were a couple of favourites of mine. I used to have an emulator, but I didn't bother downloading another after my C drive got corrupted.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hell yeah! Retro games are the best!

I have all the emulators around... my favourite is the Neo Geo emulator. I own most of the games that are in my university's arcade :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hehe I've got all the metal slug games, alien vs predator (the side-scrolling beat-em-up), marvel super heroes vs street fighter, puzzle bobble, the simpsons (arcade beat-em up), teenage mutant ninja turtles ("" ""), all the old street fighters... just to name a few

Hey you know you can play those games online with upto 4 people? :thumb: It's called kaillera, simple programming used to emulate online. I'm the undisputed champion of xmen vs street fighter :p:thumb::cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My former source, www.mame.dk has stopped allowing downloads from its collection of MAME ROMs, the most complete resource of them on the Web, in response to legal threats from a "copyright holder".

:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)