Reto Ziegler (8 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
hope you do well, altho ur not special, u are solid and can offer a different dynamic to the team especially when the big dawgs roll in(hopefully).

as someone said before people are overreacting here..its ok to react but the depth with which some are taking it ... big names and hugely priced players are no guarantees of anything...some go to clubs and flop and some do well...lets await performances on the pitch...i love this club for too long to be spitting fire and venom at the name juventus regardless of all the missteps management seem to be doing..my only real facepalm is pazienza and even that is half of a facepalm because ill reserve judgement till i see

i breathe juve.thru thick or thin im ride or die

Nedvěd

2010: Marotta signs players on loan + option to buy
2011: Marotta signs players our of contract
Maybe next year Marotta will evolve and start buying players the normal way.

Jul 1, 2010
He is good offensively, has a decent cross and a very good shot but he needs to improve on his defending from what I have seen. Good signing for free, let him and De Ceglie compete for the LB spot.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hopefully he'll do good. From what I've heard from a Sampdoria fan there isn't that much of a difference between him and our fullbacks in quality but the few times I've seen him myself he has been good. Lets hope he'll perform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)