Requiem for a dream (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jennifer conelly is an angel..

u have to see an old movie of her... i think it was her first movie...called "some girls" or something like that..

In that movie she looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautifullll.

one of the prttiest girls i have seen.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I think there was a scene with her doing some anal stuff with a dildo in this move right?

I dunno, I was at my friend's house and he was telling me "COME LOOK AT THIS!"

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
So did she do that? Cos if she did, I'm dling this movie man.

haha, just kidding.. I'm currently dling it because somebody said that this movie was like Blow, which really rocked.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
OK I've finished watching it.

I think it was a movie that was... meant to disturb. I think it was an alright movie, but it didn't get me to think that much.

The dude's mom was really freaky in that show. Made me wonder about what to do since I am an only-child.

Other than that, it still doesn't stand out enough to be one of my fave movies.

Damn, even that anal dildo scene couldn't change that. ;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Jennifer conelly is an angel..

u have to see an old movie of her... i think it was her first movie...called "some girls" or something like that..

In that movie she looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautifullll.

one of the prttiest girls i have seen.
You should see her in "Once Upon a Time in America", from 1984, she's just pure beauty. Specially the scene when she dances ballete.
That film is a masterpiece one of the best ever made.....

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
i have seen requilm ..very disturbing but amust see movei ...
You Guys should watch Go you will like it...
i heard some talking about 21 Grams ...its nothing like those moveis hasnt allot to do with drugs but a great movei ...sean pen is brilliant as usuall...

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I saw this film a few years back. Stupid druggies:D
One of those films that messes with you. I think Jennifer is real pretty. Anyone who likes her check out her best film LABYRINTH, a childhood fav of mine. The Wayons bros are good actors, Marlon the youngest is in this film.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yeah thats it. She gets lost in a maze and has to find her baby brother who gets captured by the Goblins David Bowie is the bad guy. Its one of those childhood movies that I still love, like the goonies:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)