REQUEST : The official request thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i heard drogba scored a good goal for chelsea today against liverpool. can anyone hook me up?

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
errr.. i would be extremely please if somebody can upload the clips where we're playing against Real Madrid in CL semi finals a couple of season back, we won 3-1 btw. My HDD just crashed and I need that clip. Thanx in advance!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I know zlatan is highly out of favor, and he's not exactly my favorite player either, but those videos were damn good. I wanted to re-download them to add to my new ipod, but some reason the site no longer lets me access its files, nor does the site they host them on. So if anyone has got "pride of sweden" or "forza grande ibra" , please send me them/upload them if possible.

www.zlatanmovie.tk

K10

Jul 12, 2002
The goals…
Christian Rigano (Messina)
For a man whose game is based primarily on brute force, the former Fiorentina hero showed his beautiful side against Reggina in the Derby dello Stretto. After skilfully bamboozling two defenders, his 25-yard curler found the top corner in some style.

David Suazo (Cagliari)
When the Honduras man picks the ball up from deep and runs at a defence you can always expect something special. That was the case again against Livorno when a swift counter-attack saw him ignore the runs of Simone Pepe and Mauro Esposito by drilling the ball home from outside the box.

Giorgio Corona (Catania)
This 32-year-old former waiter is Catania’s answer to Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He has some extraordinary feet and ideas when in control of the ball and proved that against Palermo. Corona twi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)