Reports in Spain:Juventus linked with Real Betis' Joaqin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alijuv333

May 10, 2006
Reports in Spain maintain that Juventus have made Real Betis a formal offer for midfielder Joaquin.

The 24-year-old has been linked with the Turin giants in the past given the high esteem which boss Fabio Capello has for the player.

Now sources suggest that Juventus have contacted the Liga outfit with an official bid for the Spanish international.

Betis’ £18m valuation of Joaquin wasn’t met with great satisfaction by transfer guru Luciano Moggi who has no intention of offering that kind of money.

However, it is thought that he has offered Betis cash plus the services of Mauro Camoranesi and Marcelo Zalayeta.

The Liga club are said to be considering the proposal and the move could even be completed before the World Cup Finals.

Joaquin’s present contract runs until 2010 and Juventus are allegedly prepared to offer him a four-year agreement.

Juventus are refreshing their wing options for the new campaign after already netting Marco Marchionni from Parma.

He’s been brought in as the club want to get rid of Camoranesi after a campaign of indiscipline from the Argentine-born Italian international.

Juventus have also been heavily associated with Roma wide man Amantino Mancini and Manchester United’s young wizard Cristiano Ronaldo.

oh my god if these transfers are brought into the juve squad for next season we will be back again with a very strong preformance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
specially if we get joaquin, cristiano ronaldo and riquilme. i hope these three come to juve. along with them if capello was to stay next season i hope he can make thebest use of them and may be he can start using rotation so that we play constantly with great preformance all season unlike now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I really do feel that juventus will get away with this once again.....and that this event is needed to filter out the scum from the Juventus managment......come the summer transfer window and we will resume signing players with our new managment and hopefully a new coach.....we will be the new juve!!!

forza Juventus

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
hambon said:
I really do feel that juventus will get away with this once again.....and that this event is needed to filter out the scum from the Juventus managment......come the summer transfer window and we will resume signing players with our new managment and hopefully a new coach.....we will be the new juve!!!

forza Juventus

Yes ,hopefully new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)