Replacement for Thuram (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Well he hasn't been in the best form lately and even if he does regain his old form, his career is nearing its climax. :down:

He could go on for another season but thats it ...

i would like to see Oddo as his replacement. Juve have a good transfer relationship with Lazio and the deal could happen.

who would you guys nominate as Lillian's heir ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
IMO Thuram has a lot of quality in him still, and Oddo isn't on the same level. I think we can wait a few years before worrying about a replacement.

That said, I would fancy that Grygera fellow, he looks great.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'd like Trabelsi myslef. He's strong, good in defence, and likes to attack. I was impressed with him in last years CL.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Indeed. There are plenty of fine players to replace Thuram, but it'd be sad to see him go. Last season, he was the most consistent player in the team, along with Nedved and Buffon. He's such a rock in defence when he's on his game, and he's good going forward too. I think he's still got a couple of good years left in him though, but we still need to start searching for some replacements soon, and the 3 that've been named look fit to do the job.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I know this thread is "aboooot" ;) Thuram, but since we're talkin about fullbacks, i'd like anyone's opinion on who's the best LEFTBACK in the world? (exculding Mr.Fat-Ass Thighs and San Paolo)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well, i like thuram a lot oo,,,but definitely we must start to find a good replavement fo him...

we dont know when he will lose his fit,

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I know this thread is "aboooot" ;) Thuram, but since we're talkin about fullbacks, i'd like anyone's opinion on who's the best LEFTBACK in the world? (exculding Mr.Fat-Ass Thighs and San Paolo)
Who's "Mr.Fat-Ass Thighs"?

I'd say that Lizarazu used tobe, but I don't know who it is now.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Bobby Carlos!

58cm if i remember correctly

His calf muscles are about as thick as my waist :eek:
thanks for the clearing that up for Ian :)

BTW :thumb:mad:"Bobby"
:D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
realistically thinking:
1. trabelsi
2.oddo
3. Grygera (he should be at the club now if we didnt waste time with the non EU issues)

one player who would be great to get is Puyol.

but i think Grygera is great because he can play both left back and right back which gives us back up for thuram and zambro.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
If Ferrara is still going strong at 36, I fail to see why we should be in any hurry to get rid of this classiest of defenders. He can always play centreback like he always wanted. In terms of quality, he's easily the BEST defender we have in our entire squad.

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
if we had another good wing back, that would free zamb to play in his natural midfield position which would make juve attack faster and more effective

ofcourse nedved would then be used as a second striker

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
thanks for the clearing that up for Ian :)
Bah, his thighs aren't that big, but whatever...I don't really consider him a fullback, he's a winger and everyone who is honest knows it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)