Reggina VS Juventus (7 Viewers)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
IncuboRossonero said:
Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that Juve could be stripped of this scudetto in less than a month as well as the last one and see themselves out of Europe indefinetely and lastly face relegation to B.

BUT CONGRATS ON THE SCUDETTO ... Whatever its worth....

PLAYERS OF THE YEAR: DEL PIERO, PAPARESTA, DE SANTIS :pint:
strip us of it on the basis of what? moggi bribing a ref in 2004? oh well that determined the running of the whole campionato this year then. i think i;m gonna go put some deodorant on, so they blame me for global warming in 2060.

btw, congratulations to your marvellous outfit as well, for winning.. absolutely nothing :D see you in serie B

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
un altro alex said:
strip us of it on the basis of what? moggi bribing a ref in 2004? oh well that determined the running of the whole campionato this year then. i think i;m gonna go put some deodorant on, so they blame me for global warming in 2060.

btw, congratulations to your marvellous outfit as well, for winning.. absolutely nothing :D see you in serie B
2004??????????

It went on in the 2004/2005 season and this season...MOggi locked a ref in a room for 6 hours for Fvcks sake based on a call ... you guys are TOAST ..PARTY IS OVER...

Scudetto is not a trophy per say by the way

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
2004??????????

It went on in the 2004/2005 season and this season...MOggi locked a ref in a room for 6 hours for Fvcks sake based on a call ... you guys are TOAST ..PARTY IS OVER...

The locking of the ref was last season in a game we lost.

Apr 15, 2006
IncuboRossonero said:
2004??????????

oh crap, my mistake.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
IncuboRossonero said:
2004??????????

you can say whatever you want now. i'm just waiting for the Catharsis. everyone is going to get their turn to be purged. could be today, could be in a week. whenever it is, your worthless ass is bound to go down too :agree:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can someone award Milan a penalty winner of the year trophy or smth
and let us get on with this?

Where is the DP goal everybody is asking for?

The above link isnt working on a firefox broswer

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
2004??????????

it's just started.after all difficulties we've had these days,this is exactly what we need.
TIME TO ROCK !
cheers for Juve even in serie Cn ;)
and BTW,I thought this scandal is belonged to the 2004-2005 season...(?)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rab can you download the goal?

mine says:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /2005-06/seriea/delpiero14.zip on this server.

Apache/ Server at download.juvepoland.com Port 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)