Reggina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well , is maybe and useless thread!!!, but look at the positive side!. Lippi can keep in shape playing with the first players some minutes,, and rest the others!!

of curse this will be a game were all the reserves will be in action.

But we must take care, because ac milan, will be fighting hard in the last games,, and we dont want to face an "in shape" milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    yes,, but we cant let the gurad down,,,from now on,, inter will be preparing every aspect of the game,,,we must be ready

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    i think we should use our remaining two games in serie a to keep our cl players fit, and also to give a chance for our benchers to play. Nedved should play for sometime in both games, so that his football hunger is satisfied. :ger:

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    If nedved injury rumours are false,,i think he shoud play the two games entirely!!.

Give the reserves the opportunity they deserved,, but without forgeting our CL game.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
    Pretty safe to assume that both Milan and Juventus will use "reserves" in their last Serie A matches. Juve's possible formation from Gazzetta is...

4-4-2: Chimenti - Zenoni, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto - Camoranesi, Tudor, Conte, Zambrotta - Di Vaio, Zalayeta.

And Gazzetta has the following possible for Milan vs. Bologna...

4-3-2-1: Abbiati - Simic, Roque Junior, Laursen, Kaladze - Brocchi, Redondo, Dalla Bona - Rivaldo, Serginho - Tomasson

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Serie A Preview: Reggina v Juventus

Reggina will be desperate to crawl out of the drop-zone by taking advantage of a Juventus side that will almost certainly be feeling the after-affects of their week of glory.

If ever there was a good time to play the record-Italian champions in a life-or-death situation it is now. Unless the Bianconeri are inhuman they are bound to be both exhausted and hungover following their title-clinching victory Perugia last week and their epic Champions League semifinal success at the expense of Real Madrid less than 72 hours ago. Further working in the host's favour is the fact that Marcelo Lippi will rest many of his top performers in light of their wonderful achievements of the last seven days.

Reggina currently occupy the final relegation place, though they are level on points with Atalanta but trail them due to an inferior goal-difference. Last week they were involved in a thoroughly engrossing relegation tussle with Piacenza, which ultimately ended 2-2 after an incredible sequence of four goals between the 70th and 80th minute. Though they were desperate for all three points going into the game, it could have been lights out for Reggina had Mozart not come through with an invaluable equaliser on the 79 minute mark.

LATEST TEAM NEWS

Reggina's great Japanese hope Shunsuke Nakamura should be fit to start in the midfield alongside Francesco Cozza and they will be looking to provide the front-duo of David Di Michele and Emiliano Bonazzoli with plenty of service. The only man unavailable to coach Luigi De Canio is Jose Mamede, who is out injured.

On the Juventus side of things, Marcelo Lippi is expected to give a much deserved breather to Buffon, Trezeguet, Davids, Nedved and Del Piero. Ciro Ferrara, in the meanwhile, is suspended while Birindelli won't suit up after having picked up a knock against Real.

PROBABLES

Reggina: Belardi; Jiranek, Vargas, Franceschini; Diana, Cozza, Paredes, Nakamura, Falsini; Di Michele, Bonazzoli

Juventus: Chimenti; Zenoni, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto; Camoranesi, Conte, Tudor, Zambrotta; Di Vaio, Zalayeta

SA Italia

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
    I think that Lippi will give an opportunity to reserves because it´s logical he wants to leave relaxing the best players after 2 hard weeks. Let Olivera and company show what they know.
    I will keep my fingers crossed!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Well, Tudor is not called up, so this would be my line-up:

Chimenti
    Zenoni, Fresi, Iuliano, Pessotto
    Camoranesi, Conte, Olivera, Zambrotta
    Zalayeta, Di Vaio

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Well, Tudor is not called up, so this would be my line-up:

Chimenti
    Zenoni, Fresi, Iuliano, Pessotto
    Camoranesi, Conte, Olivera, Zambrotta
    Zalayeta, Di Vaio
    Yes, you precisely wrote same line-up like me.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    I can imagine that the other clubs involved in the relagation fight might not be too happy to see us play our reserves! I think for this game we should start with bascically a 'B' team. Not sure it's such a good idea to completely rest our players before the CL Final.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    i hope Juve end up just like the last season, best attack and best defence......we're not far behind inter in term of goals scored. i think it's 5 goals or sth

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    This are the players call for the match

1- Gianluigi BUFFON
    4 Paolo MONTERO
    6 Salvatore FRESI
    7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
    8 Antonio CONTE
    12 Antonio CHIMENTI
    13 Mark IULIANO
    14 Cristian ZENONI
    15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
    16 Mauro CAMORANESI
    18 Marco DI VAIO
    19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
    23 Ruben OLIVERA
    25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
    26 Edgar DAVIDS
    37 Matteo PARO
    38 Alex Perderzoli
    43 Daniele Gastaldello

I would like that Paro and Perderzoli get some playing time

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    we need to try camo in nedved's role wich i think that he will fail :(
    that is a good idea,,, because i really dont think that lippi will move zambrotta from his actual positin,,,but camo in the field is a must now that needy wont be there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)