Reggina - Juventus LIVE (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
what a horible half, the good thing though is that we are improving, every single game we set new records for the worst defending, worst play, fastest goal conceded, worst tactical choices, worse player selection, worst motivation and worst determination. And also our performances are consistantly improving in terms of shiteness, so at least were taking something forward.

How was their keeper not given a red card for his rugby tackle? That has to be one of the worst decisions ever, if a defender would have done that there would be no ref in the world that would not give a red :confused:

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
The goal we conceded has shown perfectly our main weaknesses. Molinaro was nowhere near to prevent a cross, Grygera was outjumped, we were outnumbered in the box because our CMs don't track back to help the defense the way Sissoko does.

no one player can stop this rot...this is a systemic failure

Jul 15, 2006
When you have nothing to say I'm guessing that we really are abysmal.
The goal we conceded has shown perfectly our main weaknesses. Molinaro was nowhere near to prevent a cross, Grygera was outjumped, we were outnumbered in the box because our CMs don't track back to help the defense the way Sissoko does.
Well in that sense Poulsen will help out Ariaudo and Mellberg by tracking back more, but I doubt that will stop Brienza shooting from a distance.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It doesn't matter if those two situations are excuses or not, they are facts and we wouldn't be in this situation if only the ref was capable of doing his job. Now, we have been playing some shit football and our defense will impress noone, not on paper nor in reality.

I still feel the gap in quality between these two teams is too big, we will probably go on to win this one. But if not, Ranieri is gone. He should be either way but I don't see him staying if we lose.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we absolutely HAVE to change system now, get nedved out and play 4-3-3, bring on trez and have IQ and DP playing off him. Why giovinco is not on the bench only Ranieri knows, maybe he is the 'reason for our collapse' that he has identified, it is obviously not his tactical ineptitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)