Reggina di Calabria (1 Viewer)

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
Do you know where i can buy their new shirt on-line? Or do you have some good pictures of it? The new Palermo kit, is possibly the worst kit iv ever seen :cry: and i usually get one a year to wear round the house and in the garden, that type of thing. I was trying to think of my second team and it boils down to Lazio or Reggina.. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Picciottu said:
Do you know where i can buy their new shirt on-line? Or do you have some good pictures of it? The new Palermo kit, is possibly the worst kit iv ever seen :cry: and i usually get one a year to wear round the house and in the garden, that type of thing. I was trying to think of my second team and it boils down to Lazio or Reggina.. :agree:
Why?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Picciottu said:
got a better idea, get urself a juve shirt, and to be ashamed of wearing ur palermo shirt, man thats no words of a true fan

Oct 3, 2004
Picciottu are you Siciliano? Do all Italian names that end in "u" mean that they're Sicilian? [sorry if that was a silly question, just a small observation I noticed...like the Sicilian dialect is sometimes referred to as "Sicilianu"]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)