Regarding miccoli...some of you are just stupid. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
in that other thread where miccoli said he didnt want to come back to juve, a lot fo juve fans were telling him to shut up etc etc, and how we dont want him back, good riddance and so on and so on.

you give the impression that miccoli came of the pitch and went OUT OF HIS WAY to say he doesnt want to come back to juve.

thats not how it works. he answer a QUESTION from a reporter on whether he will be returning to turin in the summer.

what else was he supposed to say? of course not. especially not the way he was treated. then of course he didnt have control over whether his comments were reported.

BOOKA BOOKA BOOKA!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
he waas good and del piero werent and he had to sit on the bench. He didnt get so many chances. Capello promiced him that he would become an important Juventusplayer and had a future at Juve, then he got sold just like that for Zlatan :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think what's happened was totally logical.

- Miccoli thought he deserved some playing time.

- Miccoli did not get enough playing time

- Miccoli transfered out

So what! We have to move on. Think about present and future, not the past.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I think what's happened was totally logical.

- Miccoli thought he deserved some playing time.

- Miccoli did not get enough playing time

- Miccoli transfered out

So what! We have to move on. Think about present and future, not the past.
true, this is professionalism

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
what else was he supposed to say?
he could say that he will fight for the shirt, that he is better than some of our atackers or that he can do better things than some of them etc.
Cause I remeber when he first came to juve he said he was so excited to come to such a club, that he will fight for place in first 11 etc.
And every time Lippi left him on the bench he culdnt stop talking like he is the best player in world
Miccoli is very good player, talented, but i think he will never come back to Juve
and not because of his statements but because moggi will probibly use him to get full ownership of chielini and maresca
or he may use him to get barzagli or bojinov (in media these were some of the headlines, so micolli might have been upset with it and gave the statement that he wants to stay in fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)