Referee's & Juventus (1 Viewer)

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Internazionale's president Massimo Moratti claims his side were harshly treated by the match officials in their 2-2 draw with Juventus at the San Siro.

Moratti believes the Old Lady were favoured throughout and is indignant at the referee's failure to award a penalty to his side following a challenge on Adriano.

''There was a foul on Adriano in the penalty area,'' raged Moratti

'It's not a good thing that things like these happen in favour
of big teams'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have complaints from my friends saying Juventus allways gets favoured by the referee's and I wanted the Juve fans opinions on this matter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
they're just cry babies

Mrrrr.manici just has to strike up a controversy , and not just him everyone is.

we must know that by now , where were mancini when lazio were beating us last year he didnt talk about any referees mistakes.
where was moratti when inter beat us the 2nd time ?if the referees are always on our side then how could we lose that bad last year , and so many matches .

THEY ARE ONLY OUT TO STAB US IN THE BACK AND STRIKE A CONTROVERSY TO SHAKE THE PLAYERS AND FANS CONFIDENCE

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
What people say about referees helping Juve is a bullshit. The referees can help in two or three games, but not every game and every season, like anti-juve fans say.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
What people say about referees helping Juve is a bullshit. The referees can help in two or three games, but not every game and every season, like anti-juve fans say.
Of course they can, open your eyes man. We're a big team and we're going to get advantages because of that. So be it.

OP
Alexi-10

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    I presonally havent seen Juve favoured by the referre, except once when David Trezeguet was about 2 metres offside and the free kick wasn't awarded to the other team.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Of course they can, open your eyes man. We're a big team and we're going to get advantages because of that. So be it.

I don't really think so. I'm not saying that referees are not helping us, but they can't help us or any other big team every season and every single game.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino78 ] ++
    they are crying for penalty

we miss another penalty
    toldo miss a red card for his good luck

Moratti is the address of failure
    agree...

i hate ppl who say's that about juve...
    the reefs can alwayse make mistakes but ppl only see it when its in a juve match... thats shitty...

what about the reggina game(i think) when we got 2 goals denied + a clear penalty... !

btw.. morretti is a looser like his team... maybe inter should have had a penalty, but toldo should have got a RED card..!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    That's where Capello proves all his class: never complain 'bout a ref. No comment.

The others look so childish and stupid next to "mr. Hat".

Viva Capello, Forza Juve

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Good that we got a penalty kick against Inter. Since we dont often get Penalty kick ;)

Aug 26, 2003
    i think that the time when referees help a team are over! especially in matches like Inter - Juve, it is more in Matches were big times play against smaller ones!

also look at Reggina were Juve wasn't handled correct from the shiri but we didn't complain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)