Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (2 Viewers)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hey i saw the pictures of the new stadium you guys posted. It looks great! I'd be happy if the capacity could be anyting above 40000 :) Smaller than that would be just too samll IMO.

I really want them to destroy that damn track

yeah me too... me sooooo too!

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
oh, a good question...but I don't have a clue. Maybe they can rent it without paying money?? (I estimate max. 200.000 € for San Siro) . those cities benefit from match days anyway (bars, trams ...) but on the other hand it can be pricey. after lost games Hertha Fans sometimes "deform" capital's subway waggons...

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
oh, a good question...but I don't have a clue. Maybe they can rent it without paying money?? (I estimate max. 200.000 € for San Siro) . those cities benefit from match days anyway (bars, trams ...) but on the other hand it can be pricey. after lost games Hertha Fans sometimes "deform" capital's subway waggons...
jaja wieder randale!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i don't really get it,if we're gonna develop it into a 40k stadium it'll just restrict us to having that many people when we already attract around that much on normal matchdays...and we'd lose revenue on big matchdays which used to attract 60k to the stadium too...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We need a 50,000 seater stadium.....Its the perfect size.....Giraudo doesn't listen to the petition at all....:sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)