Red Room (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
if you knew nothing,like we did in the begining i am SURE you would have difficulties.

but now it lost all it's magic for you that you already knew some things and finished it sooo fast!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
wonderful!!!!

consider yourself a guest to the party i'll through for finishing this!!!!!!!!!!

it almost made want to hit my head on this stupid red wall because i was seriously stuck twice! :fero:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
ive got 12 items, three of them i haven tused and another is jus dodgy...wtf do i do?

]++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++the items are:

Battery: It is below the cd player furniture (use it in the balck box)
white little stick: It is in the bed...near the pilow (use it in the mistery box)
Ring: The other ing is in the curtain... ull have to close and open the curtaoins a lot of times to let it fall.. or i dont know if u have to do something first to make it fall... the point is that the other ring is in the curtain and u have to use it in the mistery box too.

Once u have all the things...play the tape on the box...check carefully the point the guy marks on the wall...after the film ends... touch it and ull find a secret box.... use the password in the URL...and the key u found inside the cd player to open it... the use the tool that is inside to go out of the room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)