Red Room (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK..... ill tell u some tips..... (well i think ill tell u the most importanta things :rolleyes: )

-there is a ring behind the curtain... but u need to open the curtain a lot of times for it to fall (this was the thing that kept me stuck in that game.. i found it by pure luck).

-With the two rings and the battery (which is below the cd player furniture) u can play the tape in the mistery box.

-In the bed ull find 3 things... one is below the pillow-... the other is between the pillow and the wood of the bed....and the other is in the downright side of the bed.

Now try to solve the thing ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
OK..... ill tell u some tips..... (well i think ill tell u the most importanta things :rolleyes: )

-there is a ring behind the curtain... but u need to open the curtain a lot of times for it to fall (this was the thing that kept me stuck in that game.. i found it by pure luck).

-With the two rings and the battery (which is below the cd player furniture) u can play the tape in the mistery box.

-In the bed ull find 3 things... one is below the pillow-... the other is between the pillow and the wood of the bed....and the other is in the downright side of the bed.

Now try to solve the thing ;)
there is where i am stuck arturo.
exactelly there.
i found all those things and now...WHAT?? :wallbang:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Yeah, but I don't get what the tape does? Its a really random film of a guy moving around!!! Where is the last object? :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Yeah, but I don't get what the tape does? Its a really random film of a guy moving around!!! Where is the last object? :(
Come on girls!!!

PAY MORE attention to the tape... the guy dancing... he do SOMETHING out of context in the choreography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)