++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Which one is season 9? How does it start? :undecide:

BTW, welcome to the forum Flyin'High :)
    season 9 starts with THE ONE WHERE NO ONE PROPOSES

I watched the latest episodes,910,911,912,soooooooooo borin'
    Season 1-4 r my favors!~

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    True, the early stages were the best, especially Chandler ... he's quite boring since he hooked up with Monica! :D Well, I guess it's kind of hard to come up with great jokes and other funny stuff after soo many episodes :undecide:

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
    exactly,i miss the old seasons when Joe & Chan r roomies,there r so many sparks:D b/w the two guys...
    amazin' pals:cheesy:

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    After seeing nearly the whole latest season I think that Friends has got a lot closer to it's old material, the last couple episodes have been so funny

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Have you got kazaa lite? that's what i use, every episode from season 9 gets put on there. In the search part just put "friends 910" if you want seaon 9 episode 10, for example.

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    good question! but if beauty is in the eye of the beholder then i must be blind! sorry dont mean to offend her groupies!

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    yeh but dont you think their getting too old for the program? i mean how seriously can you take a bunch of thirty somethings who are trying to be twenty year olds? i prefer ER myself and the X files!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)