Reccomended (1 Viewer)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    there's nothing wrong with the game,but it's kinda boring and monotonous...especially with the limiting population limit which i really hated...

and there aren't alot of ways to win a game,just train your troops to the population limit,upgrade them to samurai/ronin etc and send them to enemy bases with a couple of heroes.very,very repititive in the long run,in the campaigns in particular.

also,there isn't a variety of troops,just soldiers.no artillery or superweapons(that dragon thingy sucked) and the environment isn't very interactive.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    for PC

Max Payne 2
    Need For Speed Underground
    FIFA 2004 (I don't mind this at all, guess ppl. like to bash it just b/c it's FIFA)
    Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (better if U get the latest winning 11 for Playstation 2)

stay away from Midnight Club 2.... damn this game SUX!
    U wanna have a great car racing game, NFS-U is the one!

I'm looking forward playing The Simpson's - Hit & Run! :D

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++[Origanally posted by Paronia]++

Pro Evolution Soccer 3.best soccer game ever made.nuff' said.
    its very nice but it needs some correction, if u realize there are annoying slowing down in certain parts in the match.

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

FIFA 2004 (I don't mind this at all, guess ppl. like to bash it just b/c it's FIFA)
    the only thing half decent about the game is the intro movie.well yeah i'm biased cos dp's in there n' all but it looked great.
    I'm looking forward playing The Simpson's - Hit & Run! :D
    there's gonna be a simpsons game:eek:

lemme at it:devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    :sleepy: - Having missed three days of sleep, tiredness sets in. Urge to sleep is supressed by nearness of CL trophy.
    I totally get what you mean... the CL semi-final is only 10 matches away! Must keep playing :greedy::lick:

++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    there's gonna be a simpsons game:eek:

lemme at it:devil:
    There've been many simpsons games, mostly failures :down: though the 4 player arcade game was a bit of fun :lick:

This game is pretty decent though, i haven't played it much since getting it though...

++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    GTA Vice City..can believe none has mentioned it yet :eek:
    Only cos I missed this thread... GTA:VC is the best :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    Halo-FPS,superb AI,great graphics.available for PC and Xbox.
    ****/*****
    Halo's single player campaign was very boring and monotonous. The graphics and multiplayer were fine though :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey, i liked battle realms ;)... but yeah that dragon "super weapon" sucked a lot.

IM surprised that no one here has mentioned RPG games!!.

I can recommend some ;)...
    There is a very good Massive multiplayer online rog named "ragnarok online".

Give it a try.

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Halo's single player campaign was very boring and monotonous. The graphics and multiplayer were fine though :D
    yeah,but you have to give it 5 stars for the storyline though:cool:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    hey [LAC], im stuck in hitman 2, theres a place in the 2nd or 3rd level where u have to plant a bomb in a wall to escape through the sewage, i dont know how to plant the bomb and how to use the detonator, also, when i throw the bomb, it explodes directly.

hope u understood where and what i mean..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    NEDVED, are you talking about the one where you carbomb the mafia boss/general and then snipe from the tower?

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    no, the one where u go underground (dungeon), then u kill a general and free a partner, then u have to escape from the dungeon to the sewages by blowing up the wall...

the mission is in russia...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)