Really smart on "Who wants to be a millionare" (Arabic) (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
This is the Arabian Version of who wants to be a millionare. I don't know from where did they get this guy from (the participant)..
It was the second question in his road to the million lol.. The question was:
How many world wars have happenned till today?
What appears in the video that he already had excluded 2 out of 4 choices.. The 2 remainders are "2 wars" and "4 wars".
Here is the transilation:
George (the program representor): I think you should ask the crowd (which is another help option) you have nothing to lose, you are still @ 200 riyals
Faisal (Participant) **showing how smart and intelegent he is: I am not going to take risks and I am not going to use another chance/help I will say it for the third time.. 4 wars..
Here the crowd cracks and up and aplaused him (sarcaticly) he aplaused himself..
George **after calming the crowd down with a big grin on his face**: It appears the question is not easy..
Faisal: It is well known that there is the first world war and the second world war..
George: what about the third? Have you ever heard about the third or the fourth?
The crowd cracks up again and the participent sits there in a deilma and confusion.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    I really don't know how it ends.. LOL...... I just got it on email last night.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Ya I remeber that I'v seen that one live....I don't think that anybody is that stupid, I bet it was just a stunt his buds dared him to do!!:p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Rami said:
    Ya I remeber that I'v seen that one live....I don't think that anybody is that stupid, I bet it was just a stunt his buds dared him to do!!:p
    So do I. Judging by how he's sitting there, I think he's having a laugh.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I don't think he's being serious to be honest. He could know from the reactions of the presenter and crowd that he's wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)