Real Madrid v FC Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Another big match besides Juve v Roma and B. Dortmund v B.Muenchen this week!:)
It's about pride.....it's really HOT....it's Madridistas v Barcelonistas!
ESPN will show it at 2.30 am (Indonesia time), only an hour after Juve v Roma kick off. :cool:

GO EL REAL!!!!!:star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I will be watching this game too but i will miss the first half watching the roma match.

Goooooooooo Juventus

Goooooooooo Real (don't like Real but hey it's Barca so......)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
finally they put it on 1 instead of extra! they refuse to give cable sky sports extra then nearly always put 'el derby' on it! :D:wallbang:

I'll be switching over like mad, but it'll probably be juve mostly

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I'm rooting for Barca, even though they're our upcoming enemies...
I do this because:

1: Real Madrid are Evil
2. when they get it right, barca play a very entertaining brand of football.
3. I do not like Ronaldo
4. If they work they're asses off against Real Madrid, then maybe they'll be too tired to fight us. Barca aren't as good as they used to be, which is why I think that they haven't been able to play as well both at home and in Europe. Now its a great derby and they'll be sure to go out for a win. Maybe the bad-in-league/good-in-europe syndrome can reversed just this once.
5. Barcelona don't have commercials on their kit which I admire them for.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
finally they put it on 1 instead of extra! they refuse to give cable sky sports extra then nearly always put 'el derby' on it! :D:wallbang:

I'll be switching over like mad, but it'll probably be juve mostly
In all fairness the game in spain will probably be more entertaining. Considering the fact that we haven't been that splendid lately and also because theirs is a much more heated derby.

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
i'm hoping for a barca win so that they will be overconfident when they meet Juve...

and Real to wake up so that they will destroy Man utd...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
In all fairness the game in spain will probably be more entertaining. Considering the fact that we haven't been that splendid lately and also because theirs is a much more heated derby.
sure but its juve we're talking about. I have to watch it :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
second half underway, at 1-1. Goals by Ronaldo then Luis Enrique :touched: lets hope for a cracking ahlf of footy after that rather drab roma game!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
kluivert with phenomenal control on the chest, good strike but not too hard for the keeper to pluck out of the air!

now a barca corner!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
de boer throws himself at the corner, goes wide :nervous: forca barca we are on top!

hierro off injured, real temp with 10 men

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
brilliant run by carlos, skins two players digs out a great chipped cross but nobody gambled on it and it drifts out for a throw. Hierro is back already!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
good play by Luis Enrique, tees it up for Xavi but its a poor effort, goes wide. Antic suggesting he himself would have hit the target :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)