Real Madrid are coming to Italy (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It’s reported that one of the potential investors interested in buying out bankrupt Parma is Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez.

The Tardini side has lost its main financial backers Parmalat following the financial irregularities scandal that saw former President Calisto Tanzi arrested last year and the bankruptcy tribunal is advertising for new investors.

A Chinese conglomerate has shown an interest, but new reports in the Peninsula suggest that Real Madrid could use Parma as a feeder club.

It would not be the first links between these two sides, as former Gialloblu director Arrigo Sacchi joined Real as a director of football earlier this season.

There are claims that agent Ernesto Bronzetti is taking personal care of the negotiations, as he was also the go-between when the Merengues contacted Sacchi with their job offer.

A financial link between the two sides would also enable Real to have the upper hand in the transfer market for promising stars such as Alberto Gilardino and Daniele Bonera.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Isn't there a rule that a person (F. Perez) cant be a part of two different clubs or something?.. *Abramovic-Chelski/CSK Moscco*

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I hope Madrid gets bombed.
Mr. Bush might be able to help you with that, But you need to give him some excuses. who looks like a terrorist in Real?.. Zidane?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Isn't there a rule that a person (F. Perez) cant be a part of two different clubs or something?.. *Abramovic-Chelski/CSK Moscco*
As far as I know the rule applies if both teams are competing in the same competition, as happened last season with the Champions Leage (or this season) with Chelski and CSCK Moscow.

Football Federation did let both clubs play though...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

As far as I know the rule applies if both teams are competing in the same competition, as happened last season with the Champions Leage (or this season) with Chelski and CSCK Moscow.

Football Federation did let both clubs play though...
Yeh i know that. But they allowed the match to be played, after they found out that Abromovic didnt own any share's of CSK.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
There is a rule, but only for clubs in the same competition, or if they are playing eachother in the CL.

Happened in France when Canal+ had to seel its shares in a newly promoted club because they already owned PSG.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Yeh i know that. But they allowed the match to be played, after they found out that Abromovic didnt own any share's of CSK.
Oh really? I didn't know that.

Abramovich probably sold them very quickly :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Oh really? I didn't know that.

Abramovich probably sold them very quickly :D
Or had them throught fronts. Happens a lot in my part of the world!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)