Real hint at Henry move (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Real hint at Henry move

Thierry Henry could be a target for Real Madrid
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has refuelled speculation linking Thierry Henry with a move to Spain.
Perez, who has often been linked with Arsenal's French striker, says Real will continue their policy of signing a world-class player every summer.

"This year we will again try to sign the best player in the world," said Perez on Thursday.

And he hinted that talks are already under way when he said: "He has already been in contact with us."

Perez refused to reveal the name of the player, but the Spanish media have reported that Real are once again looking to recruit an attacking player.

In the week that Henry was named in the top-three ranked players in world football, alongside Real Madrid stars Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane, the rumours make worrying reading for Arsenal fans.

But Henry only recently signed a new four-year contract at Highbury and Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has insisted he is not for sale at any price.

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood also reiterated his insistance that Henry is irreplaceable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you guys think

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Henry is a brilliant player and he would make Real a much better team but isn't it time for Real to think about the defence?

I really doubt that Arsenal will sell Henry. He means so much to the team, even more than Vieira nowadays. They would not be in the top three without him.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    well of course it is that is if what they want is winning trophies but from my point of view Real think they have enough trophies and now it is time for marketing you see they realise that but they want to make money and by buying big names like beckham and zizou and Ronaldo they make 10 times as much money as winning the CL and the la liga in 1 season.

Jul 19, 2003
    Well, the only thing that'll persuade Arsenal to sell is the money, something which the Gunners have little of. But if they do sell him, they're going to turn into another Leeds. There's not a player on this earth that can do what Henry has been doing for Arsenal.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Well, the only thing that'll persuade Arsenal to sell is the money, something which the Gunners have little of. But if they do sell him, they're going to turn into another Leeds. There's not a player on this earth that can do what Henry has been doing for Arsenal.
    i've been trying to point that out to these ppl but they wont get conviced.Henry plays as a playmaker and a goalscorer which no one in the meantime can do,i'm ready to bet on anything that neither Zidane,Nedved,,Ronaldo,Vieri,RVN,Giggs,or any othe player that lives on this planet can fill in the gap that Henry will leave well unless they buy a group of players to fill in the gap cuz Henry is 2 players in one!!!:eek:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    well of course it is that is if what they want is winning trophies but from my point of view Real think they have enough trophies and now it is time for marketing you see they realise that but they want to make money and by buying big names like beckham and zizou and Ronaldo they make 10 times as much money as winning the CL and the la liga in 1 season.
    True, Beckham was only for marketing reasons.

But Real has to stop this now, they are destroying football. Football is not the bloody stockmarket. :fero:

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    i hate hearing the name Re** m****d cant even stand spelling it. but since there intrested in Henry then we're in another case.:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i hate hearing the name Re** m****d cant even stand spelling it. but since there intrested in Henry then we're in another case.:cool:
    :LOL: It should be one of the words in the profanity censor :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Unless Henry can play the central defender role for Real, there's no need for them to get him. No disrespect to Henry, of course.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Will you support Real if he moves?
    ah with 2 of the most players i like in that team then you decide.:angel:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Unless Henry can play the central defender role for Real, there's no need for them to get him. No disrespect to Henry, of course.
    why not, afterall he IS superman

Aug 1, 2003
    i hope ur not being sarcastic, deej? ;) real with the addition of henry will be powerful, but they really should stop spending cash unnecessarily and get a defender. and arsenal fans might just riot anyway if henry's sold

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ah with 2 of the most players i like in that team then you decide.:angel:
    Dont come with that kind of bull and support the team that u loves... not for singular players..... well after all...who am i to decide which team u must support.

Zidane is my fav player of all times with romario............
    He leaved juventus to join "that team" and im still a juiventus supporting.... and still he is my fav player.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    stupid bloody real! Arsenal should only sell them if they are sure of lots of money, and have several good replacements ready that they know they can get....but even then, Henry is the heart of Arsenal-without him they are average.....If I were them I wouldn't sell-he's too important and too hard to replace

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    a Real Madrid fan told me that Florentino said he'll only buy players from midfield up, that he isnt interested in defenders

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Dont come with that kind of bull and support the team that u loves... not for singular players..... well after all...who am i to decide which team u must support.

Zidane is my fav player of all times with romario............
    He leaved juventus to join "that team" and im still a juiventus supporting.... and still he is my fav player.
    problem is i'm not a team fan i'm a football fan!i like the team that performs i have never really supported a team either than the Libyan NT.point is i dont support any team cuz i love it i support for fun(i know its dumb).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)