Reading Guitar Tabs (3 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
That's how I feel towards all guitarists like Vai etc... I wish I knew how to play like them but then again I rather play like a normal person and being able to write good songs. Not sure if it's clear what I'm trying to say.
Really?
Weird for me, cause I cant even compare Vai to Malmsteen.
But that's my opinion.

Do you also write songs?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yes I do....I'm ok with the music but the lyrics are crap. My last song is called 'Happy Flu' cos I needed a word that rhymed with you for the chorus and since I had just used true, the first word that came into my mind was flu :D

Apart from that it's a catchy song :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Fliakis well we're not trying to be like anyone but obviously our music tastes reflect in the songs we write. Radiohead is also one of our inspirations.

In fact the main songwriter is inspired mostly by Radiohead/Coldplay style whilst my songs are mostly inspired by Oasis/Travis etc style

vit wel since you don''t know them, if you want a hint for some of their best songs download:

Yellow
Trouble
The Scientist

Surpised you don't know them, as they`re quite popular right now.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh, it's not that I never heard them, I did.
But somehow I didnt find them so interesting in the first moment to follow them.
But I will listen to those three songs, you recommended.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Ah ok, let me know what you think.

The songs are really good, but then again I don't know what your preferred style of music is so if you like dance or techno or whatever, you will probably not like them ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Sure I will.

My fav kind of music is rock, but good old rock, and only a few bands, that play these days.
But actually I like everything, what I find cool for me. Apart from techno, dance, etc. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)