Re: Ronaldo, Zidane (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I think evelyn was right. because i remember reading something fishy going on between perez and zidane at a restaurant where perez asked zidane if he wanted to play for real on a napkin or something.

And Ronaldo left barca for Inter the same way. why?? because of $$$ now

Somebody said people picked on Figo, Zidane and Ronaldo cuz they played for the same club.

Not true because we knew Ronaldo was a bastard even when he came to inter from barca. the fact that he moved to real just provided additonal, but not necessarily important evidence to prove the point that already existed- ronaldo was disloyal.

Same with Zizou. He won so much with is, but he left saying what? I want to win more trophies. Turin is a hostile place to live because it is so cold and everyone sleeps at 7 pm.

Funny he only started saying that after 4 seasons....just around when Real made an offer for him....suspicious, innit?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    I think evelyn was right. because i remember reading something fishy going on between perez and zidane at a restaurant where perez asked zidane if he wanted to play for real on a napkin or something.
    The key here is that you read, not that he told you

Not true because we knew Ronaldo was a bastard even when he came to inter from barca. the fact that he moved to real just provided additonal, but not necessarily important evidence to prove the point that already existed- ronaldo was disloyal.
    What does that make Vieri or is it just foreigners ,not Italians ,who are greedy

Same with Zizou. He won so much with is, but he left saying what? I want to win more trophies. Turin is a hostile place to live because it is so cold and everyone sleeps at 7 pm.
    Funny he only started saying that after 4 seasons....just around when Real made an offer for him....suspicious, innit?
    /QUOTE]
    Did he not go for free, it just seems to me when a player goes out of Italy he is greedy and all he wants is money and he is saying bad things, not that you guys heard it on Tv , it is that you read it, and we all know the press do not twist players words:rolleyes:

At least i know its not just in England there is xenophobia, it happens everywhere

Its okay for your club to go to smaller clubs and still their best players but when its done to you the players are greedy and disloyal

I wonder if Parma supporters will share you guys' point of view that ppl like Buffon are not greedy, just that they want to further their career

I do not condone what Ronaldo has done at all, but please lets not act like its only Zz and Ronaldo who have done this

Dpf please tell me what game Inzaghi said farewell to juve fans as he himself said he regretted not being able to say goodbye to Juve properly

By the time we played our last game of the season against Atlanta, zz and Inzaghi did not know they were leaving

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Dpf please tell me what game Inzaghi said farewell to juve fans as he himself said he regretted not being able to say goodbye to Juve properly
    It wasn't a game .. he bid farewell to fans who gathered specially for him to say good-bye .. it was shortly before he left ...

Anyway, I repeat .. I don't have problems with players changing clubs .. I have problems with players who break their own fans' hearts .. As one paper described it "Zidane washed his successful and happy years with Juve in seconds ..." He didn't thank the fans nor the club, the same with Ronaldo .. it's NOT a money issue, as I believe Ronaldo had a pay cut when he joined Real ... it's the way & time the players leave ..

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    DPF, you have summed up my point.

I think the exact same way. I mean it doesnt cost money, you dont have to train 16 hours a day for 2 weeks for it, you dont even have to call your fashion consultant.

Denco I understand how u feel. The main issue isnt how the player leaves us for a bigger club, its how they treat the fans who chant their names till their voices run sore, who stand in line to see their idols, who name their children after them.

What about the fans? Dont they matter too? Yes often they are harsh, unforgiving, stupid, arrogant and downright silly at times, but there is a relationship- a bond.

And even though it has to be cut off some time, we just expect the player to leave in a good way. We never mistreated Zidane, we payed him even more than Real are paying him now, we chanted his name more than we chanted Conte's. He was often the first person on our list when we named our first-team squad. His position was never in jeopardy,

Why the parting shots?

Im asking the same of Ronaldo too.

I dont know if Buffon or Thuram have done this, but if they have then they are bastards in their own right.

Its like breaking up with your girl of 5 years with whom u have done so much together- by saying something like "Hey, gotta go- sorry, cant talk- too busy, seeing someone else, bye!"

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    Its like breaking up with your girl of 5 years with whom u have done so much together- by saying something like "Hey, gotta go- sorry, cant talk- too busy, seeing someone else, bye!"
    Well said ..

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    i tottaly agree with Evelyn8's post, thats why many juve fans arent fond of Zizou anymore, in case u havent noticed Denco. ronaldo did they same thing but in this case why was it worse? cos inter payed alot of money on ronaldo, he played 4 1 full season and maybe comibined another half of a season following his injury. inter took care of him and then fans never for one moment turned their backs on him. ronaldo starts making excuses that he, okan and emre hated cuper!! who gave him the right 2 talk on their behalf?? now hes causes alot of problems in the dressing room, these were his tactics 2 make morrati crumble 2 the power of Real. no on real, ronaldo has made 3 new friends, raul, hierro and morientes!! good luck ronnie!!
    Ive always disliked Van Gaal but what he said about not accepting ronaldo in barca has made me respect the dutchman.
    Ronaldo's future is dark!!!
    btw what does "IMO" mean?

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    First of all to answer you stripper, Barcelona never went in for Ronaldo, they went for Morientes and they offered to buy him 20m but 2 hours into the deadlin for buying players they opted out, just to jeopardise the Ronaldo deal as Real Madrid wanted to use the money from the Morientes deal to pay for Ronaldo, but Real found the money anyways so that plan failed for Barca

Now to answer the anti Zz and ronaldo, have you guys looked at it from their point of view, the Juve and Inter PR board have made it possible to view these players in a negative light especially Zz by saying he did this and that, he said this and that and since fans like you guys have bought it, what chance do these guys come back and say thank you and good bye and even if they do so on their web sites, all you guys who have already formed an opinion, will you later want to go to their web sites when you hate them now

Now Juve have got £48m for a player and managed to tarnish his reputation to boot when they had every intention of selling him or did you guys really think that a club like ours were willing to have Nedved in the same team as Zz

Ronaldo came back to Italy where he would have seen death threats, insults and all that and you guys want him to say thank you in person

How do u say thank you to fanatics who want your blood

Its too easy to come oin here and criticise and what not and Laresca i do not know what gals you go out with but i do believe there are some gals that its best to do the breaking up from afar

Hell hath no fury...................

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    Well the juve PR team are already working over time with Davids, as he has been receiving a lot of bad press, he is meant to be disruptive, fighting with Lippi, signing a pre contract with Roma and by the time they sell eventually we will get ppl slagging him off for this n that

What can be as influential as the press and who knows some of them could be in this forum trying to work their magic on us

Word of mouth is not something i am ever interested in so I cannot be arsed what Ronnie or Zz are meant to have said or did actually say

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Denco, i didnt mean that barca tried 2 get ronaldo, when asked if he wants ronaldo, van gaal said no and made some really interesting comments about the brazillian.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    Everthing the press said about ZZ was true and wasn't made up .. ZZ told Moggi that if he didn't allow him to sign for Real he will not play and will join Real the next year .. Ronaldo used the same tone .. how do that make them right ?? Or to say the least that these players didn't do anything wrong :confused: ?? .. Players like ZZ, R9, Campell, and Figo deserve the wrath of the fans !!

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Everthing the press said about ZZ was true and wasn't made up .. ZZ told Moggi that if he didn't allow him to sign for Real he will not play and will join Real the next year ..
    From this statement , it means Zz had only one year left on his contract, which is not true, for the simple reason that you do not spend £48m on a player, you can get for free the next season and no way will Zz sit out and not play a season before the world cup

I do wish you guys think before you believe everything "honest Moggi and his cohorts" tell you

Ronaldo used the same tone .. how do that make them right ?? Or to say the least that these players didn't do anything wrong :confused: ?? .. Players like ZZ, R9, Campell, and Figo deserve the wrath of the fans !! [/QUOTE
    ] I never said they were right, i started this thread because i think if they are to be dissed then the likes of Crespo, Nesta and others should be also or is it because Zz and Ronnie went to foreign clubs or in thier case Real Madrid the most hated club in this forum

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ...and Laresca i do not know what gals you go out with but i do believe there are some gals that its best to do the breaking up from afar

Hell hath no fury...................
    Well I will put aside that personal attack, and take your point on.

There certainly are some girls with whom its best to break up from afar, especially the ones that pay for all your expenses even when you dont to anything for them(ie pay even when he's injured)

When they personally take care of all your expenses, when they dont criticise you even when you go to Brazilian festivals when your supposed to be recovering from injuries, when u go play golf while ur teammates are playing in the CL, when the fans love you so much, and the club pays u so much, when they wait patiently for you to recover without even rushing, ignoring their goals.

Breaking up from afar is disrespectful to an ordinary girl.

How much more for someone that did something like what Inter did for Ronaldo.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    Again the point is totally missed, I do not support what Roanldo is supposed to have done but he is not alone in betraying his club no matter how much or little we try to sugar coat it.

Others have done it and gotten away with it, probably because they have moved to other Italian clubs and that is my point

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Others have done it and gotten away with it, probably because they have moved to other Italian clubs and that is my point
    clubs havent done to their players what inter has done for ronaldo.

no way as much, dont u think??

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    But the flip side of that is that not too many players if any, do clubs make money off them

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Everthing the press said about ZZ was true and wasn't made up .. ZZ told Moggi that if he didn't allow him to sign for Real he will not play and will join Real the next year .. Ronaldo used the same tone .. how do that make them right ?? Or to say the least that these players didn't do anything wrong :confused: ?? .. Players like ZZ, R9, Campell, and Figo deserve the wrath of the fans !!
    I agree on ZZ and Ronaldo, but not Figo and Campbell. I am a Barca fan and Figo betrayed us, but he is still great, and I still am a big fan. And Campbell has always been justified for everything that he has done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)