Re: Ronaldo, Zidane (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I have read so many posts here where Ronaldo and Zz have been called everything under the sun and most of it is unflattering to be honest.

Okay these 2 players have not done the most honourable thing but why all the bile and constant insults at them, calling them greedy and lacking respect or honour

Could it be its because they went to Real Madrid or is it more sinister

My one big question is why Cannavaro, Nesta, Divaioor Crespo being labelled the same as in my eyes these guys have done exactly the same thing

I mean Cannavaro had been selling himself for ages but he does not get any flak for it, same for Nesta and didnt Di vaio state he was happy at Parma and was excited he was going to play with Adrianno but as soon as he heard of Juve's interest he changed his tune to noone knows the future

And our dear Nesta leaving his home town club, the team who made him a superstar , has left for Milan after weeks of trying to go to either or Juve or Inter

So how come Zz and Ronaldo are villains and the rest are just furthering their careers?

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
You are confused about Nesta and Crespo for one.

Nesta never wanted to leave, he wanted to stay in Rome. Crespo, well I am not too sure, but he said he was happy to stay.

Both were sold cause Lazio was in trouble.

Ronaldo and Zidane however choose to leave their clubs.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    What planet are you on, oh i forgot Neptune, on earth, Nesta and Crespo had been talking all along that they wanted to leave or you think all that talk that Crespo had been saying almost all season that he wanted to be in a winning team wasa joke

As 4 Nesta he had been telling Lazio all along that they should sort out his future once it became known that Inter was interested in him, if he was not interested in leaving Lazio won't have sold him

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Well I hope I havent called Ronaldo or Zidane anything too bad. Also, I like the fact that you told us what you feel. But I would prefer that you tell us specifically where we said something that was offensive. because I dont want to feel guilty unless I am.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Read the threads Ronaldo is direspectful and some of the comments about Zz, but they did exactly the same thing that Nesta, Canna and the rest have done ie they went to further their careers and they get slaughtered while the rest come out smelling of roses well at least on here

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    What planet are you on, oh i forgot Neptune, on earth, Nesta and Crespo had been talking all along that they wanted to leave or you think all that talk that Crespo had been saying almost all season that he wanted to be in a winning team wasa joke

As 4 Nesta he had been telling Lazio all along that they should sort out his future once it became known that Inter was interested in him, if he was not interested in leaving Lazio won't have sold him
    Okay, you're the boss. You know everything. :rolleyes:

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yes I am the boss and i do know everything, just because i do not ***** foot around and tell it like it is, I am sorry i do not say things just to please people, i say it like i see it, just wonder if Zz and Ronaldo were Italian or went to anyother club apart from Real Madrid or probably an Italian club, whether people will come on here and be insulting their person

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    Obviously one can refer this to knowledgesociology

they saying The Fool will always regard himself wise
    While the Wiseman knows that he is foolish in many respects

apples here.....

Since the picture for you with Crespo and Nesta is no different the Zidane and Ronaldo

I will never be able to convince you.

But hell why not try......

Look at Pippo and Zidane they left the same Zidane
    notice anything different about how they left???

if not there is no point for you to continue reading........

Zidane was saying my future is in Juve bla bla bla.....
    Pippo the same........

Board spoke to Pippo saying its time for you to move on......

Pippo loved Juve said he wouldn't appreciate leaving, but if it was so he would appreciate if they sent him to Milan.
    Who was earlier interested when Pippo kept denying himself moving away from the club.

Then Pippo said if the club wants to sell me I will leave for the club I like the second most Milan.

That was honour Juventus was then left to negioate a Deal Where they had the 'Upper Han' (KEYword)

Real Madrid much like the Figo deal one year earlier went about this differently saying.
    We want Zidane the player some Juve fans back then considered to be equal important to the Team as DP.

Moggi laughed it off. Waving them away saying if you offer us doubble that you paid for Figo we will talk.¨

Meanwhile Perez has contacted Zidane 's Agent behind Juve's back now. Valdano and Perez says that there are so many more ways Real Madrid could market and exploit the Brand 'Zidane'.

That Juve is just trying to get the most out of him on the pitch with Real Madrid it would be a lot on the pitch but even more off the pitch.

The Agent Goes and tells all this to his client Zidane wraps it up in a nice pack.
    Now had this been Pippo he would of first consulted Juve saying. Perez is telling me I could get more and more money out of PR.

What did Zidane do. What his agent told him to. He hushed hushed to Juve and went asked for vacation leave.

Juve thinking the whole Perez circus was over let him go.
    That is when Perez starting asking n negioting again.
    While Zidane was incognito on a Island
    pressing no on his mobile everytime Juve was calling
    Pressing only Yes for his agent........

Perez is saying we will give you 10million more for Zizou but thats all after all Zizou has already told me he wants to come.

Juventus are starting to sweat they are loosing the upper hand just like in poker.......
    They call Zizou still no response.
    Zidane the key player to Juve the one that Treze and Thuram were bought to complement.

Comes back to Juve and says
    I want to leave
    I want to win Trophies.
    I am UNsettled
    Sell me or fight me......

What are they suppose to do
    keep him and have him give us 50% instead of 75%?

have him saying that Juve is this and that and I want to leave I don't like the city bla bla bla......

SO Juve are forced to take whatever Real Madrid is offering and just play along.......

Ronaldo was the same it was either sell me now are I will dry up your wages and leave as Bosman.

Moratti was more stubborn then Moggi but in the end he complied.....

If I would of been in Moratti seat I would of contacted Barca and told I'l Sell you Back Ronaldo for a bargain as long as you make sure he doesn't go to real.

NEsta is probably going to cry when he plays against Lazio
    he said
    his transfer is to rescue Lazio and not because he wants to Leave

This guy wanted to be a 1team player for the rest of his life.
    Lazio's finances shattered that Dream.......

It is Foul
    to compare Nesta's leaving LAzio
    To the way Zidane left............

I wish Real Madrid the same atrocities to what happend to our city rivals in the late 20's.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
    Obviously one can refer this to knowledgesociology

they saying The Fool will always regard himself wise
    While the Wiseman knows that he is foolish in many respects

apples here.....
    Well you do like to incite and insult ppl don't you so i will let this one slide

Juve thinking the whole Perez circus was over let him go.
    That is when Perez starting asking n negioting again.
    While Zidane was incognito on a Island
    pressing no on his mobile everytime Juve was calling
    Pressing only Yes for his agent........
    Unless you work for Zz'z mobile company and were tapping his phone, then this is hearsay and ludicrous

NEsta is probably going to cry when he plays against Lazio
    he said
    his transfer is to rescue Lazio and not because he wants to Leave

This guy wanted to be a 1team player for the rest of his life.
    Lazio's finances shattered that Dream.......
    He didn't want to leave my a*se, Nesta is the captain and symbol of his team, if he didn't want to go then Lazio will sell other players like Stam, Lopez

Le Tissier a player who played in the Epl, had opportunities to go paly for bigger clubs and win things and play more for England but he did not go, his club would have sold him for cash, but he refused to go, now thats loyalty, not Nesta and Crespo who kept on calling bigger clubs to come buy them, I see you didn't mention Crespo, is it because he played for your beloved River Plate?

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    it is not an insult

it is just that you get angry with people who don't share your opinion
    and overwheld them with arguements that aren't true

but if you can't see the difference between Pippo move
    and Zidane then I wouldn't expect you to understand that Crespo move was any different either......

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
    it is not an insult

it is just that you get angry with people who don't share your opinion
    and overwheld them with arguements that aren't true

but if you can't see the difference between Pippo move
    and Zidane then I wouldn't expect you to understand that Crespo move was any different either......
    You have no idea who i am let alone know when i am angry and after all your postings about Cocaine, i am sorry I cannot take your arguements with any ounce of seriousness

What has Inzaghi got to do with Crespo, Inzaghi never said he came out to say he wanted to leave Juve because he thought he was in a team that will be fighting for the title like Crespo alleged to have said

Crespo had allegedly said on many occasions that he wanted to leave Lazio, same las Nesta and if you do not believe me i will go to Football Italia website archives or better yet you go there and find things that Nesta and Crespo had said in the past

Unlike you, I do not care if ppl agree with me or not and unlike you I do not print hearsay and say its fact

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    IMHO
    ZZ and ronaldo(and maybe figo) are always being picked on, mainly because they all now play in the same club, making everyone quite jealous

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Denco, don't take any offence or anything, but people share different views and all and saying your view is right over others instead of just listening to the other views is nonsense.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    When did i say my views were right i was just poin ting out the hyprocrisy and double standards of a lot of ppl on here

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    When did i say my views were right i was just poin ting out the hyprocrisy and double standards of a lot of ppl on here
    okay, no worries then

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    it's different denco .. all players want to improve and play for bigger teams .. but what we're annoyed at, is the way the player snubs his clubs and its loyal fans ..

For instance, Cannavaro bid farewell to all Parma players, coaches, staff, and above all fans before he left .. Inzaghi did the same thing .. Nesta and Crespo's departure were more out of hand .. While Ronaldo and Zidane didn't have the time or decency to thank the club and the fans that loved them and supported them at difficult times .. that hurts !!

Read what Ronaldo's ex- teammate had to say about him:
    “You don’t deny a goodbye handshake to anyone,” snapped the Colombian. “My parents always taught me to be polite when arriving and leaving. It’s just ugly when a teammate walks off without a word. There were many good and bad times at this club, but we always went through them together.”

Wonder why Van Gaal refused signing Ronaldo?? “He acted terribly,” the Dutch tactician told ‘Radio Cadena Ser’, “with behaviour that the world has never seen. These are not the actions of a sportsman or even a human being. I would never buy Ronaldo. When Inter played Sporting Lisbon for the Champions’ League qualifier, he did nothing but play golf. The best player in the world must stay with the team because football is a sport where you win and lose with eleven men."

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    You say players want to go to a bigger club to improve themselves and you are exactly right but you also said its the way they sneaked out of the club that annoys

First of all Cannavaro said ggodbye to every one before he had found a club and that was the coppa italia final, which i saw, but he remained and his move to Inter was done quickly so its hard to say if he said goodbye

I do not remember Inzaghi saying goodbye but thats another point as Inzaghi was sold not that he wanted to move

Ronaldo and Zz are not in the same shoes as these other playes as their clubs made it difficult for them when they told their clubs they wanted to move

Its kinda hard for Ronnie to say good bye to fans who are putting up banners calling him an ingrate

I am not passing judgement on anyone its just i do believe if you are going to pass judgement look at the circumstances before you do

If Zz and Ronaldo's request for transfer was agreed upon and not dragged along in the press thereby making these guys bad guys, do u think they will not thank the fans and all

Besides how many players actually thank their fans, did Buffon thank his Parma fans, did Nedved, it just happens

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    I agree that Ronaldo and ZZ's circumstances were difficult .. but the least they could do was thank the fans - not necessarily face to face - I mean at least say nice words to the club that once supported you .. All Ronaldo did was attack Inter - players, staff, and fans !! Why should we respect him as a player anymore ??

P.S. Inzaghi DID bid farewell to the fans in the Delle Alpi before he left .. it was emotional :touched:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    I'm pretty sure Nedved thanked the Laziale ;)

Ofcourse he did, he even does the 'lap of honour' everytime he visits the Olympico as a sign of tribute to the Lazio fans ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)