RAUL in DEL PIERO's paths? (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
You know, I mean the well known RAUL of REAL.His carrer goes down and down.Somewhen he scored very often as you remember.But now what?He has been slower than the past years.In addition he now plays more as an AM.The past years he was a clean striker.Your opinion?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Like Del Piero he definitely isn't the player he once was and I don't see either of the two being very good in the coming seasons either.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Perhaps Raul peaked too early? He was a fantastic player at such a young age and now doesn't have another level to go to. It's injuries that frigged up ADP.

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    What a shame if you think tha 3 years ago he was one of the best in the world

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    I think that you are right but that's very hard.Think that DP leaves Juventus or Maldini to leave MILAN

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    I think that you are right but that's very hard.Think that DP leaves Juventus or Maldini to leave MILAN
    Or Nesta to leave Lazio or Beckham to leave Manchester.

Alex

May 1, 2004
    its the first slump in his game for after many great seasons. its not as if the goals have been flowing for madrdid either. apart from not scoring as reguarly he has still played well, better than Dp for sure.

for me the reason is down to the style of play madrid has been using and also due to ronaldo

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

nah!Becks wasn't Manchester symbol.he even wasn't their captain.about Nesta...he played for Lazio,neither Milan nor Juve.Lazio isn't as great as they are.just look at the number of excellent players they've missed..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Becks hated Fergie's guts and would've left to whichever team could garner him the most publicity and money.

Nesta would've almost certainly stayed for all his life if it weren't for Lazio's financial woes.

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Zlatan in an E-mail you sent me i saw your name.Zlatan balta.There is a player with that name in Football Manager from the same country with you with favoured club JUVENTUS...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Raul and Del Piero are still good. They still have the talent, and they always had the potential. They just need to find the form, and that might be hard for both of them.

But saying that they both suck, is probably the lamest thing you could do. We have all seen what both of them can do with a ball. Raul and DP are among the most scoring players in europe and their team through their time.

They are not as good now as they were before, but come on, Cantona isnt a star anymore, Romaria isnt a star anymore even Zidane is declining in form. Every player gets older!

And about the overated part... Then my personal opinion is, yes they are overrated, but so are all profesionall footballers. Dont tell me you would give 100 mio dollars to play with Zidane. No footballer is worth that kind of money, its showbiz. So get over it, aight?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    true. sad for Raul and DP to be in this kind of situation. I hope they will find their form. About Zidane, he's almost finished. Now he has no hair at all and looks really old..:)

Alex

May 1, 2004
    will were talking about madrid stars in decline take a look at Figo. he is in the total oppisite direction. for me he's playing some of his best football at the age of 32 in a struggling team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)