Raul as Juve Player? (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
Sacchi: Juve have the advantage

Sunday 20 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrigo Sacchi maintains Juventus are the favourites to win their Champions’ League clash, but that Real Madrid are prepared for the challenge.

“Fabio Capello’s side are, along with Chelsea, the worst possible draw we could have had,” stated the Madrid director of football ahead of Tuesday’s first leg meeting.

“We are ready for this battle, even if we’re only a quarter of the way to becoming a great squad. Our Coach has only had six weeks to work with the team, so effectively we’re six months behind Juventus.”

Brazilian boss Wanderley Luxemburgo seems to have turned their season around, though he has clashed with Ronaldo over tactics and Il Fenomeno’s tardiness.

Madrid lost 2-0 at home to Athletic Bilbao this weekend and Michel Salgado is a doubt to feature on Tuesday.

The Bianconeri are still unbeaten in Europe, but their overall form has dipped considerably in the time since the Champions’ League group phase was completed. Some of that is down to the absence of Pavel Nedved, who is a doubt for the Bernabeu game due to that knee injury.

“Nedved is a player I have always admired,” continued former Italy and Milan Coach Sacchi. “I tried to sign him at every club I ran and really respect him. If the Czech midfielder is on the field, then that will be an extra problem for us.”

Meanwhile, former Real Madrid boss Capello has looked to the Spaniards and sparked more transfer gossip.

“Raul is an exceptional player that always makes the difference,” said the Juve Coach. “I know him well and won the Liga title with him in the side. I’m sure he’d settle in quickly to Serie A football and wouldn’t hesitate to sign him.”

i dont see any thread about this so why not make one :D
i just wanna know what u all think about this? raul at Juve ???
i really hate this player, but no doubt that he is a great player..
he could be good to have :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    we would probably have to offer him a huge contract and frankly lately he doesnt deserve one
    Agree... but with a paycut and having capello as coach again.. maybe raul would be usefull... who know :)

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

because we already have trezeguet, zlatan, del piero, mutu and raul is not better than any of them.
    in form raul is much better then trezeguet...!!!!

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    but we have mutu, ale and zlatan (kinda) in that position. we already lack finishers.
    well thats right.. then we should try to get someone like gilardino !

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Raul instead of Zalayeta, yes :D Raul when in form is one of the best strikers in the world..

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Meanwhile, former Real Madrid boss Capello has looked to the Spaniards and sparked more transfer gossip.
    Cappelo just wanted to spice things before the game
    There is no way raul will leave real (same case with Ale)
    Also he would cost us alot, by the way there are better (if not better than at least more used to italian way of play) and cheaper players

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Mutu, Cassano, Zalayeta, Nonda, Raul...how many strikers do we need. Why don't we ever get linked with playmakers :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)