Ratings (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My guess is that people will post ratings and reviews in the thread related to the match anyways so this thread isn't really needed. I actually had the same idea a few weeks back but posting the ratings in the actual match thread seems more suitable and appropriate to me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

aren't u tired of criticizing him all the day :rolleyes:
am not criticizing him , i really wish he could score in every single game , at last he's juve player , am not that kind of fan that criticise a player ..... but i just didn't like what he did on the field....:)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

am not criticizing him , i really wish he could score in every single game , at last he's juve player , am not that kind of fan that criticise a player ..... but i just didn't like what he did on the field....:)
I didn't like that too + the other incident when he didn't give the assist to zalayeta :down:
but the problem is that u criticise him a lot maybe u do that without noticing
All he needs is time.it's not easy to come to serie a and adapt imediatly ;)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    My guess is that people will post ratings and reviews in the thread related to the match anyways so this thread isn't really needed. I actually had the same idea a few weeks back but posting the ratings in the actual match thread seems more suitable and appropriate to me.
    come on, I'll be satisfied if you or someone else will post me a link where I can see all the Juve ratings in a long run...(Gazzetta is the most important one) :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    The Italian version of Juventus.com usually have ratings on their site about a day or two after each game so just head over there and you'll be able to find the ratings. If you don't know Italian just look for words like pagelle or voti.

Also, when you visit Gazzetta.it there is something on the left hand side that says 'Squadre di Calcio' and underneath that you are able to choose a club. If you click on Juve the day after the match has been played you will see the ratings on the right hand side.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

zalayeta just 7?

he scored our lonely goal + he played nice

i give him 9
    9 is way too much. In Italy the newspapers view 6.5 as good, 7 as very good and anything above that as brilliant. I don't think I've ever seen La Gazzetta give anyone a 9.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

zalayeta just 7?

he scored our lonely goal + he played nice

i give him 9
    9? Come on. Except for the goal, he wasn't anything special. As Stu said, 9 is way too much.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    i think Zidane got 9 twice
    Well I would've been about 9 or 10 at that time so I don't remember but the point is that the Italian media very seldomly give 9s or 10s.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    9s and 10s are reserved for special occasions, a 10 is the perfect match so in theory nobody could ever get one. A 9 is for a extremely good match, no way that Zalayeta could get one for last match.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    La Gazzetta once gave 10- to Maradona, I believe that's the record so far...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    I know Zambro got 8 for his match against the Bellorussians.:cool:

i wondering what did Sheva get for his match vs Lazio this year,the supercoppa.
    he scored a hat-trick and was very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)