Rate summer mercato (3 Viewers)

vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
8 with Cristiano,Can,Cancelo
Could've been a ten if we didn't get Bonucci back. Kept Caldara sold Rugani $$$$ to Chelsea together with Higuain and get another midfielder to replace Khedira

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Everyone who voted below 9 would've voted 10 had CR7 arrived on deadline day instead.
no, the other way around. imagine a mercato when you sell, or rather LOAN higuain to milan, swap 'tuz sweetheart caldara for a reptile, you get an injured player to replace asamoah who you gave away to join fucking inda, marotta lets marchisio leave for free, and your three other signings of your beloved club are perin, who's brilliant but injury prone, emre can, who's not even appreciated by our resident germans and gets a 16m signing bonus and proves that even free signings are not free anymore, and cancelo, who can cross, but has a reputation of being mediocre in defense for 40m. imagine that meltdown tuz would have (including me probably), and add cr7 to that.

3/10 mercato without ronnie, 6,5/10 with him on deadline day. :baus:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
no, the other way around. imagine a mercato when you sell, or rather LOAN higuain to milan, swap 'tuz sweetheart caldara for a reptile, you get an injured player to replace asamoah who you gave away to join fucking inda, marotta lets marchisio leave for free, and your three other signings of your beloved club are perin, who's brilliant but injury prone, emre can, who's not even appreciated by our resident germans and gets a 16m signing bonus and proves that even free signings are not free anymore, and cancelo, who can cross, but has a reputation of being mediocre in defense for 40m. imagine that meltdown tuz would have (including me probably), and add cr7 to that.

3/10 mercato without ronnie, 6,5/10 with him on deadline day. :baus:
Including you probably? This reads like you're having one here.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont understand those who rated it low
C.Ronaldo will increase our quality in attack both in scoring goals and link up - This alone worth at least an 8 (for pessimistic fans)
We added Cancelo who is not a defensive powerhouse but is a very good attacking RB or RW
The only real wrong our board did or actually didnt do is not signing a CM which we clearly need (put aside Can)
Should we have another CM - a top one I think we would be the best in the world without a doubt..
Now we all need to sit and enjoy our team with Mr.Goat and hope Dybala rediscover his last year`s start of the season form and this time be consistent with it..

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
My only issues with the mercato are letting Marchisio go on the final day (though I can understand it from a financial point of view) and not selling Sturaro on a permanent deal. I've grown to accept the 3 way deal with Milan given that it was the only way to offload Higuain's 35 million cost to Juve's books. I was expecting a top midfielder signing this summer, but signing Ronaldo more than makes up for that. I give it a 9, the best mercato since the summer of 2011.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My only issues with the mercato are letting Marchisio go on the final day (though I can understand it from a financial point of view) and not selling Sturaro on a permanent deal. I've grown to accept the 3 way deal with Milan given that it was the only way to offload Higuain's 35 million cost to Juve's books. I was expecting a top midfielder signing this summer, but signing Ronaldo more than makes up for that. I give it a 9, the best mercato since the summer of 2011.
What does the club do with Stu now? :lol:

Does he even train with the first team? Probably don't let him near Ronaldo lolol

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Wait, did he really? Is it known why?
An injury, he'll join Sporting once he completes his rehabilitation. Until then we pay his salary.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't give anything below a 10. Was going to go for a 9 or 9.5 but it's CR focking 7.

Pjanic
Matuidi
Can
Bentancur
Khedira

not too bad, obviously could be better. Here's hoping Bentancur & Can impress.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good:
-CR7
-sold Higs for financial reasons and tactics. Not needed with Mario and GOAT
-Can for free improves midfield
-kept key players and even getting them new contracts
-Cancelo will be class. Looks to be a steal for 40m
-Bonucci hard to swallow but our play will be much better.
-mavididi will be an exciting talent
-Perin comes as probably the strongest #2 in Italy (maybe Europe?)
-Spinazzola even if he you as bought a year ago belongs here as a solid backup for either side of defense.

Bad:
-Caldara to Milan sucks but was a necessary sacrifice to move puzzle pieces. Milan will have a good partnership for defense.
-still need that WC midfielder IMO

Overall:
-best player in the game and really who has a stronger attack than us?
-midfield strengthened but not enough IMO
-our LB and RBs are going to destroy lives this season.
-Was hoping for Godin but Bonucci will elevate this teams possession game which will work wonders as we move ball forward
-GOAT...lol when you look at the financial windfall we are getting for this is simply wonderful. Obviously helps our club indefinitely but you can already see how the league is benefiting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)