Rate it!! (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
downloadin now

++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
That's a pretty good track you have there!

btw, do you know any DJ software that i could get, PCDJ didn't record, neither did bpm studio?
i used MixVibes..:undecide:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
just mix tracks
Traktor DJ studio 2

you can download it from kazaa ;) but you have to get the fully cracked version as it will ask you for a code that would be on the box, and it will also ask for the CD to be inserted.

The cracked version deals with these problems :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I like it very much Lac :cool: And I'm not bothered with the change of the course all that much as it's not ... how should I say it ... brutal :undecide: but fits in since the first part ends really slowly and quietly and the 2nd beginns slow at first as well :)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    thnx nina

i fixed the pads. i also gave it a bit more bass/mid, stereod the drums, fixed the ending just have to upload it. what a pain :(

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    well i didnt use bass(thats my achilles heel) but i didnt eq/compress my pads so that probably means they got spread out over over a good range giving you some sub.

i cant do bass tho. kills me.

another thing- this track is the lowest possible quality i could get- i wanted shorter uploads.

i'll work on the pads and get back to you all.

ian- i didnt eq anything- its supposed to sound terrible but i used the cutoff on my synth to make it breathe.

prolly the reason why it sounds tinny. i heard it in mp3 and when the break filtered in it sounded terrible...
    I thought as much...it certainly has potential...but tell me, have you thought up a DJ name?

I used to do a little musial thing back in the day, and I called myself DJ Woden...good times...

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I thought as much...it certainly has potential...but tell me, have you thought up a DJ name?

I used to do a little musial thing back in the day, and I called myself DJ Woden...good times...
    well i still dont consider myself a fully-fledged artist as such. and a dj- i spin yes, but not commercially any more.

any ideas? ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    get another geocities account, upload the song and then youll have two different sites for downloading.
    and get on msn too!

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Traktor DJ studio 2

you can download it from kazaa ;) but you have to get the fully cracked version as it will ask you for a code that would be on the box, and it will also ask for the CD to be inserted.

The cracked version deals with these problems :D
    I tried that but it crashed my comp every time, i'll try mixvibes, cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)